Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 123
“Chapter 123: Shopping Date 2”
After eating lunch early, we were walking by the most popular stores around.
– Woah, lots of people around…
Everyone comes here to get their groceries and other various necessities. It’s a narrow street, yet it’s completely crowded.
– Uuu, I don’t like this… (Mike)
– Sorry, just a little more. Hold my hand.
Mike is a very anxious girl. As soon as Ever, Akane or I leave her side, she transforms into her wolf form and starts looking for us. She’s starting to get used to Meirir, but any of the other members of Searat are still a no-go for her.
Having a wolf running around in the middle of so many people would be quite an uproar.
– Meirir… (Mike)
– Hm? Yes?
– Hold my hand.
– Ah, right! Sure!
Meirir blushed and averted her gaze after grabbing Mike’s hand.
– Hey, Takaya… (Meirir)
– Look at us… Don’t you think we kinda look like a family? Holding hands with our daughter?
– You think so? We look too young for that. If anything, we’re like siblings!
I felt a kick on my butt.
– Aaah, whatever! Come on, Mike. Let’s leave this idiot behind. There’s a stall with yummy food over there! You can eat as much as you want.
– Really!? Yay!
– Hey! Wait!
Finally, on a good note, we rounded up our furniture shopping.
We had to buy kitchenware for way more than the 3 of us since we’ll likely be getting quite a few visitors. A certain sage, for example.
We left everything back home and then I invited Meirir to a restaurant as a way of thanking her.
It was time for the real talk.
– Thank you for everything today. Come on Mike, you too.
– Thank you Meirir. Food was tasty.
– Hehe, no worries~
Meirir started patting Mike’s head.
Mike being so accepting of her just goes to show how kind-hearted Meirir is.
I’m glad we saved Mike. It was one of the best decisions I’ve taken since coming to this world.
I took out the thing from my bag and awkwardly handed it to her.
The execution could’ve started better, but there’s no way I’m redoing it.
– Is it for me?
– Y-Yes… Thank you for today… and for everything you’ve done for me.
– Thank you?… Wait, is this…
She was able to guess the contents of the present just by feeling the wrap.
– A ring!? And it’s so pretty!
It was a ring I made using scraps of a Heaven Jewel.
It’s a very amateur creation, but at least it looks shiny.
– Y-You’re… A very special person to me!
I was so nervous that I forgot to think about what I was saying.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 123"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.