Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 124
“Chapter 124: Feelings of Gratitude”
– wWWwwwWwwWwWELL, YEAH, I ENJOY YOUR COMPANY, b-but, this might be a bit too far for now, don’t you think!?
I took Meirir’s hand, which only worsened her confusion.
– Is that a ring? (Mike)
– Yes. It’s a gift to thank her for everything she’s done for us.
– You’re… marrying her? as a gift?
– …What? Marriage?
I gave Meirir a ring as a present. I tried to show my appreciation.
In fact, the ring is made to amplify the user’s magic powers, just like Mumuruu’s spear.
Meirir’s ability is so unique that it causes a considerable amount of physical and mental strain, so I wanted to help her however I could.
And a ring is what I came up with. It’s just an accessory to wear on her hand, so it shouldn’t get in her way when fighting.
But that’s it.
– Why did you think I was proposing?
– The receptionist girl said she wanted a ring to get married already.
Ah, Mitta. I’m not surprised.
But that does put this scenario into perspective.
I did just tell Meirir she’s special to me while giving her a ring.
– Uhh… I-
– That’s Takaya alright! You might look like the quiet kid in the back but you can be outrageous sometimes (Meirir)
– Please forget what I said! Though it would be nice if you wore the ring.
– Sure! Thank you! But please be more careful with how you express your gratitude.
In retrospect, Letty must’ve felt like that too.
Speaking of Letty, she’s been sending me “status reports” about her duties in the demon world. Except lately they’ve turned more into love letters.
– On which finger of my left hand should I wear the ring?
– Left hand?
– Well, if I’m going to use it, might as well have it on my left hand~
I don’t know if there are any unique traditions in this world, but as far as I know, left hands are for engagement rings.
– You can choose the finger. I’ll accept your feelings anyway~
– …Meirir-san, is this your way of getting back at me?
– Oh? Whatever are you talking about, you silly, haha~
I firmly held both the ring and Meirir’s left hand.
Her fingers are so beautiful that it’s hard to believe she fights with her fists.
Just to make it clear, I do have feelings for Meirir. Probably since the time she first saved me.
I don’t know if Meirir herself has noticed, but Roar and Dyke have made it clear how painfully obvious I am.
– Here I go…
Meirir’s fingers were trembling.
I let go of Meirir’s hand as I heard a loud scream echo.
– Mumuruu!? What are you doing here!?
– Who cares!? What are YOU doing flirting with this girl when you have such a cute maid!?
How did she even know we were here? And isn’t she supposed to be at the guild?
– Aaahh, Mumuruu! They were at the best part!
– MITTA!? Were you watching us!?
– Not just us. Take a look at that table over there.
Rudra and the others were sitting at a table in the back.
They saw everything.
– Sorry, Meirir. I tried to stop them. (Feria)
– What? You were holding your breath the entire tim-GWOH!? (Dyke)
– At least now that you two are on good terms we can move on to our next matter. (Rudra)
– Hey! I’m not okay with this! (Mumuruu)
– I am. Try me. (Meirir)
– Oh I will! (Mumuruu)
Mumuruu is basically barking at Meirir, who doesn’t seem bothered by the demon.
– Hey, Rudra, what did you mean by “move on to the next matter”?
– Well, Searat has to move up in the ranks, and there happens to be an event for that coming up.
Rudra laid out a paper sheet on the table.
– The Guilds War, sponsored by the Royal Capital. It’s about time we show what we’re made of.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 124"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.