Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 125
“Chapter 125: The Guild that Represents the City”
There are hundreds of guilds of various sizes in every country, region, and city.
Each guild takes on different requests. Some are merchants, some take bounty hunts, some take escort missions, and so on.
Including dark guilds, which do criminal activities, there are probably over a thousand guilds.
In Bay Road, Searat is a rather small guild. We’re not able to take big jobs, so we make do by taking a lot of small jobs.
– And so they brought me here to explain. (Mitta)
– Thank you for your hard work.
– Don’t worry, I like explaining things. Maybe I’ll become a teacher once I retire from Searat… Yes, that’s a joke Rudra, no need to look at me like that.
All the guild members were gathered in Rudra’s office following the announcement.
– Takaya, do you know how we get our job requests?
– Well, sometimes people themselves come here, sometimes we get requests from the Guilds Central.
– Right. Whenever I’m at the counter, I don’t just greet people, I also do tons of paperwork.
We accept a lot of requests, but our main source of income is subsidies from the organization that manages all guilds.
That organization is Alta Masters, the biggest adventurers guild in the world, located in the Royal Capital.
Alta Masters has branches in every city. These branches pay subsidies to the guilds based on their size and how many requests they contribute to.
In a way, Searat is a sub-branch of a sub-branch.
– Examinations are carried out periodically to replace the main branch of a city. If we do better than the current one, even a guild like us can become the representative of the city.
– We used to have only 3 people participating from our guild, but with the addition of you and Mumuruu, we might have a shot.
Meirir, Dyke, Roar, and now me and the previous Shimmering Succubus Leader.
– Rudra, can I ask you something?
– You want to sit out?
– No, that’s not it.
I owe this guild way too much. Not just financially. If they want to participate, I’m in.
– Do you want the guild to keep growing? More people and more fame means more money.
– That’s not it. I have a dream that I want to achieve one day, but for now, I’m more worried about putting food on everyone’s table. I also have a lot of debts…
He would be a lot happier with some more money, but for now, that’s not his main concern. He just wants to keep living his life happily.
I wrote my name on the participants’ column.
This will be my first “adventure” with Meirir and the others.
The event begins in 7 days.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 125"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.