Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 170
“Chapter 170: Sage and Sage”
The Royal Capital, also known by the name of Alta Naga.
A city that rapidly developed after a catastrophe thousands of years ago.
Buildings of different sizes, roads and waterways, humans, beasts, beggars, merchants. The largest city in the world had it all.
It’s still early in the morning and I’m having trouble putting up with all the ruckus I hear from outside the inn.
– So? How are you liking it here? (Ever)
– It… smells really bad.
– Of course it does. It’s filled with people. (Ever)
The odor from garbage dumped between buildings and stray animals scavenging it was making me dizzy.
– Hey, good morning. I know it’s only been one night, but how are you feeling?
Ernika entered the room wearing a white robe.
She’s smaller than I thought. More or less my height.
– You’re rather early. Are you leaving?
– Yeah. Lots of people around the world need me.
The Sage of Light, Ernika, was capable of using many different forms of magic, but she was especially gifted when it came to healing and regenerative spells. It was thanks to her that my body stabilized after the incident in Shimazu.
– Is there any way I could thank you for helping me? Ever said your treatment is pretty expensive.
– It is, but don’t you worry about it. You’re not a regular patient. It was a request from Ever herself.
– Alright, how about this? If find myself in trouble, it’ll be your turn to come to my rescue.
So she says, but I can’t imagine a situation in which someone as strong as Ever would need my help.
– Let’s leave it at that, then. (Ever)
– I’ll be waiting patiently. (Ernika)
– I’ll make sure to raise him properly. I know you wouldn’t be able to.
– Aww, come on~ He’d be a splendid follower after I baptize him!
– I’m… sorry, I’m not a religious person.
– Shame. He rejected me~
Giggling, Ernika jumped out of the window. Two pure white wings appeared on her back.
– I wish the best of days to you two. May the blessings of God protect you.
– Just go already, stupid angel.
The blonde sage shrugged her shoulders and disappeared.
– …What an odd person.
– All the sages are like that. They may look nice but you never know what they’re hiding.
– Even you?
– Who’s to say?
Ever started up her teleportation magic.
– Hm? Where are you going?
– To a hot spring. I need to rest this beautiful body of mine.
– Don’t get in debt again.
– Yeah, yeah. You’re not my mom.
I was left alone in the room.
– Is that you, Mumuruu?
– Yep. Meirir and Mike are sleeping over there.
– I need you to do a little something for me.
In my line of sight was a giant wall covering the heart of the city.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 170"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.