Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 169
“Chapter 169: Compensation 2”
– So? Can you do something about it?
– I meaaaan~ I can… But I don’t know if I should~
I woke up to an exchange between two people.
One was clearly Ever, but I don’t know the silver-eyed woman.
She’s holding both of my hands and swaying her blonde hair while talking to Ever.
I don’t feel any pain in my arms. Am I healed? Am I anesthetized?
– Oh hey, you’re awake. You’re the forest’s disciple, right? I’m Ernika, a friend of hers. Some people call me “The Sage of Light”.
Ever asked a sage to heal me!?
– How are you feeling? Any pain?
– I’m fine… I think. I can’t feel my arms.
– It’s because of Ernika’s magic. Just a bandaid fix for now.
– Your magic circuits imploded. You might’ve rushed your training so much that your body couldn’t keep up.
It just dawned on me how reckless I’ve been the past few days.
– Your body was in an awful state. Even I couldn’t do anything about it. Thankfully, Ernika had some free time.
– I didn’t, but I did you a favor. Especially after the way you asked for it.
– What do you mean? (Takaya)
– You should’ve seen her. She was all like “MY TAKAYA! MY DEAR TAKAYA! PLEASE HELP HIM!” while trembl-
– OKAY maybe he doesn’t need to know the details!
– I’m sorry. This happened because I tried to save Shimazu without thinking about the consequences.
– Hey, your failures are my responsibility too. Lay down and rest.
– Thank you.
– Just sleep for now. You’ll be able to see everyone tomorro-
– TAKAYA! (Meirir/Mumuruu)
Meirir, Mumuruu and Mike barged into the room.
They’re supposed to be at Royal Capital, so I’m assuming we’re at our destination already.
– Sorry to worry you all. I’m fine.
– I knew you needed me! You’re not getting away from this one. I’ll be by your side every single minute of the day. (Mumuruu)
– You’re just trying to get under his pants! Don’t listen to her! (Meirir)
– Master, I’ll take care of anything you need!
I don’t think I’m supposed to be squished by multiple people while trying to recover.
– You’re pretty popular I see. (Ernika)
– Can I get some help?
– Hmm~ I don’t know~
Ernika used the situation to jump into the fun. And into my bed.
At least it’s good to know that she’s this carefree.
– I like this kid! Ever, can I have him for a bit? Come on, I nursed him~
– No, I already promised to compensate you. Also, he would go nuts under your care.
– Aww, come on, don’t say that.
From the door were peeking Dyke, Roar, Feria and Rudra.
The usage of my skills suddenly backfired on me. But I’m not in a hurry to recover for now.
And so passed my first day in the Royal Capital.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 169"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.