Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 168
“Chapter 168: Compensation”
The next day.
Akane promised to come with us, so it was time to go back. Alta Masters was waiting for me.
We also have to deal with Moonlight’s “objective”.
– Takaya, we are unable to thank you enough for what you have done for us. We will never forget it.
Fuji and the rest of the villagers came to bid their farewells.
– Hey, Fuji, if you’re really that indebted to him, maybe you can forget about that money I- (Ever)
– Takaya-san, please take care of my daughter. She might be a bit rough on the outside, but she’s head over heels for you.
– Head over heels? Mother, I’m right here.
– Other girls will take him if you don’t sincere yourself. (Fuji)
– Grandmother, I’m begging you…
By the way, Moonlight is now in Akane’s hands, literally and figuratively. I’m no longer able to hear the nagging voice in my head.
– What are you going to do about training? It would be safer to train close to me. (Takaya)
– Don’t worry about it. I knew what I was getting into when I accepted the sword. I have to be able to handle this much. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be worthy of…
– Ah, shut up. I’m going ahead.
Well, I trust her to overcome Moonlight’s stubbornness. And if not, we’ll always be there for her.
– Come on. Off to Royal Capital. (Ever)
It was a lengthy detour. Much more than I had expected. But I’m sure this experience will be useful in the future.
– Ingredients, ready. Items, ready. Silver, read-
Just as I was about to put Silver in my pouch, it slipped from my hands and fell on the floor.
– Huh? That’s weird.
And it got worse.
– What’s going on?… (Takaya)
– What? Your tummy hurts? (Ever)
– No, my arm… It’s numb…
Both of my arms were suddenly struck by excruciating pain that made me fall to my knees and scream my lungs out.
– TAKAYA! (Ever)
It feels like the insides of my arms are being stabbed by a thousand swords. It’s even worse than Shunichi’s torture.
I could barely tell apart the people around me, but I feel like they were calling my name.
– Your… Has… Heal… (Ever)
I can’t make out what she’s saying. I think I heard “Heal”.
My vision went completely dark.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 168"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.