Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 175
“Chapter 175: Takaya’s Current Grounds”
After introductions were done, I was taken to the room used by Raviola’s team.
There was a large dresser and three mirrors in the already cramped room, along with what I assume were their belongings.
– It’s mostly the sisters that use those. But we all have to look presentable.
– I see.
All the feminine perfume probably coming from their belongings was making me nervous.
– Rizerotta, do it. (Raviola)
In a matter of seconds, Rizerotta left my upper body completely naked.
– Excuse me!?
– Relax. I won’t eat you like the sisters.
– What? We’re right here, you know? Don’t be like that.
– Yeah, we just wanted to introduce him to the world of adults.
– Well, don’t do that. (Rizerotta)
Rizerotta put something on my back which made me feel slight pain.
This is familiar…
– I would’ve preferred to use your hand, as is the norm, but the restraints from the Sage of Light are still in effect.
Rizerotta removed the tree paper from my back and showed it to the others in the room.
– No way. (Raviola)
– Woah. (Erieet)
– Makes me drool just seeing that. (Ergeet)
– … (Septe)
I might not be the most valiant adventurer out there, but at least my skills are nothing to be ashamed of.
– Combat, healing, aptitude for spells, all of it is Level 0. But he makes up for it in every aspect related to creation or blacksmithing.
– Hmm~ Does he know a skill we don’t or something?
– Such roots… Should we send him to the investigation team?
– How can such a despicable man be so talented?
– I was skeptical of adding a man for the first time to my team, but after seeing this…
– Raviola-sama!? (Septe)
– What? Do you have anything to say?
– Well, time to get to work. And I have the perfect job for you.
– What? Are we fighting already?
– Don’t worry, we’ll be on the frontline. You can just watch from afar. Worst case scenario, we have a trump card.
An ominous look appeared on Raviola’s face as she stared at Seventh Fall.
– There have been reports of demons in a cave. Time to hunt.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 175"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.