Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 176
“Chapter 176: Hunting Demons”
There are multiple ways to go back and forth from the human world to the demon world.
The one I use is teleportation magic through advanced users like Mumuruu, Ever, or Kouya.
But demons have an easier time when coming into the human world. Even weak demons.
Which seems to be the issue we’re walking towards.
– They’re in a cave labyrinth up north. I didn’t think they could make a portal there. (Septe)
– Miasma is formed in places where daylight barely reaches and for few hours. If too much miasma concentrates in a spot, it can generate a portal. Even I don’t know why it happens. (Raviola)
Our current group consisted of 6. Rizerotta, Raviola, Septe, Ergeet, Erieet, and me.
Rizerotta was in charge of everything. She had the map, she was carrying our luggage, she was our guardian, and if it came to it, she could also fight on the frontlines or serve as support.
I was astonished when I found out she’s only 14 years old. Goes to show how talented she is.
– Takaya, when do you think your arms will heal? We need to measure your skills as exactly as possible. (Rizerotta)
– Soon, I hope.
My arms were enveloped by a cast made by Ernika which is said to come off naturally as soon as my magic circuits are healed.
– Very well then. Septe, can I please entrust you to take care of Takaya?
– What!? Why me?
– Objectively it’s the best decision. Raviola and the horndogs will be busy battling. You’re not as good as them so you might as well stay back guarding him.
That’s a rather rude way to ask for it.
These two don’t seem to get along as well as I thought.
– Septe, do as she says. Though I don’t agree with the wording, I also share her opinion. (Raviola)
– Alright. For you, princess.
Septe’s cold eyes turned warm as Raviola patted her head.
– Aah~ Rize, how much longer? I need water~ (Ergeet)
– Me too. (Erieet)
The two of them seemed more eager to fix their appearance than to actually drink water.
This is supposed to be one of if not the strongest team in the Royal Capital.
They’re as disjointed as a group of rookies speaking different languages.
My future is not looking very bright.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 176"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.