Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 177
“Chapter 177: Hunting Demons 2”
After a long while, we finally arrived at the cave labyrinth.
There have been no reports of damages to the nearby settlements, but the number of demon sightings has been increasing steadily.
– It reeks of miasma here.
A smell I didn’t want to remember reached my nose.
There’s so much miasma here that a simple person wouldn’t last more than a couple of minutes.
I have a bad feeling.
– Rizerotta-san, there are pieces of white cloth in my bag. Could you bring them?
– For sure. Why, though?
– Test it for yourself. I have enough for everyone.
In our hands were pieces of cloth that I made by myself.
The effect was noticed immediately.
– !? I can breathe!
– I can’t tell you the secret. But with these as protection, we’ll be able to enter the cave without issues.
They’re made from decayed fragments of dark matter. They absorb the miasma and turn it into normal air.
Valuable equipment, but hard to find the materials for.
– Lame. We look like in a cult or something. (Erieet)
– Brace yourselves. (Raviola)
We were lucky enough that the gate opened in a mostly uninhabited place. But where is the other end of the portal?
– We don’t know what we’ll be facing. Could be regular demon citizens, could be an army, could be a dragon.
Kouya said the guardians had ordered all demons to stay away from the human world. Clearly not all of them are obedient.
– But we have to do this… (Takaya)
– Did you say something? (Septe)
– No, nothing. I’ll leave my safety to you.
– Whatever. Try not to get yourself killed before I can help you.
Lovely as always.
The exploration went smoothly. The labyrinth was dug by a magical beast that used to live here long ago, but it wasn’t complicated enough to be an inconvenience.
We didn’t find any demons either.
– This is weird. Not a single demon…
It’s possible that all the demons have returned already, but would they really go back without causing any damage?
We entered the deepest room in the cave.
Suddenly, two feathers fell on my head. A pure white feather and a dark black one.
All six of us were slammed onto the ground by a strong gravity force.
– What a lovely surprise! I was looking for any idiots hanging around. Looks like I hit the jackpot.
Standing in front of the portal was Zezekiel, the fallen angel and guardian of the demon world.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 177"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.