Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 178
“Chapter 178: Guardian’s Whim”
Zezekiel, the fallen angel.
As her name suggests, she used to live in a realm separate from ours.
While there, her life was rather dull. Everything moved according to the wishes of beings far more superior than her, so there was nothing to do.
Every day was the same. Wake up, have the same conversations with the other angels, go to sleep. No concept of day or night. No tasks.
“What is my purpose?”
One day, she descended into our realm after we caught her interest.
She chose the demon world, as it fit her desires more than the human world.
– Ahh, all of this just because some idiots can’t listen when you tell them not to go through the portal. What do you guys think?
Lying around Zezekiel’s feet were the blood and corpses of her fellow demons splattered on the floor.
– Adventurers of the Royal Capital, it is a pleasure. My name’s Zezekiel, but you might recognize me by the title of “Godslayer Leader”.
– Oh man… First demon we find and it’s a high-rank one. We’re screwed. (Ergeet)
– Yeah, we are. And that staff… (Erieet)
I know that weapon. I saw it during our meeting with the other guardians.
Elegy of Stars. A stellar staff capable of altering gravity at will.
– Relax. No need to make those angry faces. I’m not here to fight today.
– What do you mean?
Rizerotta was able to repel the gravity force and stand up firmly.
– It was an order to kill the idiots that came here. I’m supposed to go back and close the portal. Doesn’t sound bad, right?
– Well, if you have no intentions to battle, could you revoke the gravity spell?
– Thank you for the offer, but no. That knight over there doesn’t look very friendly.
Raviola is trying her hardest to reach for Seventh Fall.
– Shut your filthy mouth, demon. We’re not here to play around.
The ground below Raviola was starting to crack from the pressure exerted, but she still managed to point Seventh Fall towards Zezekiel.
– I have sworn not to rest until every single one of your kind has been exterminated. I don’t care about your intentions.
– Interesting! You look powerful. But how much longer will you all be able to resist?
In response to Zezekiel’s chant, all of us started floating, except for Raviola, who was under even more pressure now.
– What’s going on!? (Rizerotta)
– Princess! (Septe)
– How dare you… (Erieet)
– Eri, stop. You might hit Ravi too. (Ergeet)
– I don’t think you comprehend the situation. Just do as I say. You’re my hostages now. (Zezekiel)
– Hostages!? (Raviola)
– Life would be boring without some excitement, wouldn’t you agree?
Zezekiel took out five golden coins.
– Are you up for some gambling?
Comments for chapter "Chapter 178"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.