Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 180
“Chapter 180: Game 2”
– Have you lost your mind, princess!?
Raviola is entrusting the life of 5 people to the hands of the most incompetent and inexperienced member.
Septe was the one to speak up, but I don’t think anyone here liked the idea.
– I disagree with this choice. Any of us could do a better job-
– Takaya, you can move your fingers normally, right?
– You heard that, Zezekiel? Set him free.
None of her friends agree with this, yet she still went for it.
– Fine by me. I don’t really care if he lives or not. Besides, I can’t feel any strength from him. Drop.
My body slowly landed on the ground.
– Since I freed one of your hostages, I’ll have to withdraw one of my coins too. My heart is out of the game.
– Just pick one of your arms. Who cares? At the end of the day, our lives are at stake.
– Hahaha, don’t worry, I was joking. I’ll keep my right arm. Let’s get this started.
Zezekiel gave Raviola five coins with Kouya’s castle on the front and a previous demon king on the back.
– Have these been tampered with?
– Of course not. Your name is Takaya-chan, right? Feel free to check them.
I grabbed four of the coins from Raviola.
– So? (Raviola)
– They look legit. Sadly.
The coins also have “Drop” and “Raise” written on them.
– Takaya-kun, be strong. And remember, Eri’s flip doesn’t matter. You can get tails on that one. (Ergeet)
– Hey! I’m floating right here, you know? (Erieet)
– I’ll do my best to get save everyone.
– “Do my best”? This is luck we’re talking about. Just how stupid are you? (Septe)
– Septe, relax. Takaya, I believe in you. And don’t worry, you might be stupid, but stupid people are handsome too. Not you, though. (Rizerotta)
– Haha… (Takaya)
Jokes out of the way, I stepped in the middle of the two gamblers for our life or death match.
– I will bet my left arm, left leg, right leg, and then my heart. How about you?
– The order doesn’t matter. Unlike you, our friends are all equally valuable. (Raviola)
– Oh, really now? How about that little girl over there, then?
Zezekiel pointed at Rizerotta, the brain of the team.
– Shall we begin?
But she’s too naive.
I threw the first coin.
After spinning in the air, it landed on the ground.
The result: Heads.
– Takaya! (Raviola)
– Tch. (Zezekiel)
– One down.
Zezekiel lost this game the moment she agreed to have me as the coin tosser.
It will always land on heads.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 180"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.