Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 181
“Chapter 181: Game 3”
– Shame, but rules are rules. Drop.
Rizerotta slowly landed on the ground.
– You did it! I love you!
– I think you owe us something (Raviola)
– Right. I’m not into dismembering my own body, so please use that sword of yours.
– Are you sure? I could cut your head in the blink of an eye.
– Be my guest. Just remember your friends up there are still suspended in the air.
Perhaps Zezekiel’s magic had weakened, or Raviola was getting more and more used to it, but the knight unsheathed her sword in an instant and cut the demon’s left arm.
– Kh… So this is the sword that killed the decapitator. Fascinating toy.
Raviola’s power is astonishing. Is it because of her qualities, or because of the stellar sword?
Whichever it is, I’m glad Mumuruu is not around.
– Let’s keep going. Takaya, I trust you. Next is Erieet.
– What? Me? Cool!
– Heads. (Takaya)
– !? (Zezekiel)
– I knew it!! (Erieet)
Ergeet’s sister was released. Two coins remaining.
Raviola didn’t wait for even a second before burning Zezekiel’s left leg.
She’s only able to balance herself by using the feathers on her back.
– Aagh, s̲h̲i̲t̲, that hurts. But this feeling… It’s exactly what I was looking for when I left heaven.
– Takaya, quick. The third coin.
I threw the third coin. The result was always the same.
A broken laugh came out of Zezekiel’s smile
Three wins in a row.
Zezekiel might’ve started to guess something’s wrong.
Still, there’s nothing she can object to. The coins she sees are the exact same ones she gave me.
– This is the end for you, Zezekiel.
It would be great if I had a skill to make the coin land on heads all the time, but that’s not the case. And even if I did, a huge part of my magic power is currently restricted by Ernika.
Cheating is not cheating unless you’re caught.
– Is this simply pure luck? No, there’s no way…
– Fourth toss. Bid your farewells. (Raviola)
– This is impossible…
– Here I go. (Takaya)
I threw the last coin, but the demon guardian had already given up before it even landed.
– Goodbye, fallen angel Zezekiel. (Raviola)
– So this is it, huh… The others will have to do all the work-
– Extinguish all demon life from this world. SEVENTH FLASH!
A ray of light pierced Zezekiel’s chest.
Both her right arm and Elegy of Stars turned to dust.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 181"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.