Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 182
“Chapter 182: Moonlight’s Wish”
The trick was actually quite simple.
Right before flipping the coins, I would transform them so that both sides had heads.
Obviously I would turn them back to normal when Zezekiel would look at them.
Raviola put her trust in me and it paid off.
– Thanks to Takaya we have defeated our opponent. Let’s close this gate once and for all. Erieet, Ergeet. (Rizerotta)
– You’ve been nothing but a pair of sloths. I trust you can do this much.
Purifying the miasma would require light magic, but according to Rizerotta, the sisters are capable of controlling all six elements. Something only sages are known for.
– Princess, are you injured?
– I should be the one asking you. But first, how about you show some gratitude?
Even if she hates me, it’s a fact that if not for me she would be dead right now.
– You saved me this time. You… have… my gr-gratitude. Idiot.
– I guess you’ll have to settle with that, Takaya.
A simple “Thanks” would’ve been enough.
I consider this a big step in our short relationship.
Why does she even hate me in the first place? Do I look that annoying?
– Ravi, what do we do with the dead bodies? We have to clean them up, or else the miasma will accumulate again.
– I’ll take care of it. My sword isn’t satisfied.
Raviola aimed her sword at the pile of demon bodies.
– Seventh Fall feeds on magic. Especially the magic flowing through the demon race.
“I have to destroy my brother who survived”
That was Moonlight’s wish.
– The meteorite in the Royal Capital?
– Yes. However, unlike me, his body is fully intact.
Why did the meteorites fall into the world?
Not even Moonlight knew the answer.
The only thing remaining in their memories is the pale white moon from Shimazu.
– Why do you want to destroy him? Should you not be glad that he’s alive?
– That would usually be the case, yes. I have this terrible augury that something terrible is going to happen if we leave him as is.
– The Royal Capital will turn into the cursed landscape that was Shimazu?
– Even worse, I fear. Not just that “Royal Capital”, but the entire world will suffer. I can feel the power of The Seventh growing stronger.
Takaya was speechless. His hands were tightly gripping his head.
If a shard as small as Moonlight was able to cause such trouble to Shimazu, what would an entire meteorite provoke?
– I see. (Takaya)
– Hm? (Raviola)
– Nothing. This is the first time I’ve seen or heard about a sword that eats demons.
Just like Moonlight was eating away the magic from Shimazu to achieve a goal, The Seventh is also using the demons as a way to absorb magic and accomplish a goal.
Or so we think. I would like to confirm that.
– Raviola-sama, I would like permission as a reward for this quest.
– Permission for what?
– To enter the heart of the Royal Capital, where the meteorite is confined.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 182"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.