Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 183
“Chapter 183: Beyond the Wall”
I was granted permission to see the meteorite.
With some conditions, of course. I can’t touch it, I have to be accompanied at every moment by a member of Alta Naga royalty (in this case, Raviola), and I can’t act on my own.
I don’t really mind. I’m not planning on doing anything to the meteorite.
– I said you could see The Seventh, but this is…
– I’m sorry. They insisted.
Behind me were Rudra, Feria, Ergeet, and Erieet. Meirir wanted to come too but she’s taking care of Mike. Dyke and Roar are at home.
– Raviola-sama, it’s our fault. We wanted to see the meteorite too. (Rudra)
– And at what point did I ever say you could? When?
The main body is known as the Rainbow Rock because of its shimmering colorful lights.
Elves have a sweet spot for pretty-looking things, so it’s no surprise that it caught Feria’s interest.
– You two are Takaya’s guardians, right? I guess one or two more people won’t be a problem. What are you pair of idiots doing here? (Raviola)
– Weeeellll~ We like sparkly things! Right? (Ergeet)
– Yeah! We were thinking maybe we could borrow a little bit of the meteorite~ Ravi, why are you pointing your sword at us? (Erieet)
Theft of Seventh is a felony, even if just a speck. But I’m sure they know that.
I hope they come with us. The more people the better.
– Septe, could you please watch over these four? I’ll take responsibility if anything happens.
Septe took out a thin metal plate and carved some magic words on it.
– Here. You won’t be attacked with this.
– What? Attacked?
– Several traps are set inside the wall to attack those who don’t have the plates. (Septe)
– Which means… (Erieet)
– Don’t do anything stupid. Am I clear? (Septe)
Raviola guided us through a small door.
On the other side was yet another wall made up of several layers of barriers. The doors were all locked with magic seals.
This is more like a fortress than a wall.
– We’re here.
After going through five different walls, we finally reached our destination.
Below me was a huge crater with the main body of The Seventh emanating an odd aura.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 183"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.