Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 188
“Chapter 188: Her True Colors 3”
“Our world might be in danger. I need your help”
Without mentioning any details about Moonlight, I entrusted Mumuruu to talk to Kouya.
If what Moonlight said is true, there is no way we’ll be able to manage this by ourselves.
When Kouya heard my troublesome request he agreed to help without any complaints.
– The representative of the demon king? I’ve never heard anything about someone like you.
– Of course you haven’t. I’ve been locked in the castle all this time serving the king.
Raviola was tense, as she could feel the difference in power between Kouya and Raigoh.
– By the way, will Tilchina be fine by herself? (Takaya)
– Yeah. She might look childish but she’s perfectly capable of taking care of herself. Besides, granny Azaasha is looking out for her.
– So that stupid game where our lives were at stake, as well as this demon attack… Everything is a farce? (Raviola)
– Correct. (Takaya)
– Except the part where I killed the idiots that tried to enter the human world with the gate I opened. That part actually happened. (Kouya)
The letter that Raviola got was also forged. Kouya took the form of one of the villagers and sent it himself.
– Anyways. Back to our conversation. I did this because I wanted to see where the magic your sword is eating is going.
Moonflower would use its wolf body as a way to slowly build up magic. Even if they were two separate entities, their magic circuits were connected.
The Seventh is probably doing the same.
– Kouya purposefully accepted a game he would lose in order to have the sword eat some of his magic. If the sword is the “alter ego”, the surplus of magic will be transferred.
– And sure enough, the magic was transferred to that girl.
Unlike blood vessels, magic circuits are invisible. Only the most adept mages are able to see them.
That includes the sages, and of course Kouya, who copied the abilities of the most powerful demon.
– So, now that the joke is over. How about you show yourself, you gall midge?
Kouya’s eyes turned even brighter as he stared daggers at Septe.
– Come on. I have other things to do, and I’m not as nice as Takaya. Don’t make me waste my time.
Septe’s life might be in danger, but I can feel it, we’re close.
Moonlight’s words resound in my head.
“The only thing I remember about Seventh is… He was the most temperamental out of all of us.”
– I only needed a little more. Just a little more. But you b̲a̲s̲t̲a̲r̲d̲s̲ just had to interfere.
Septe’s left eye turned into seven different colors, and a deafening low pitched scream escaped her mouth.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 188"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.