Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 189
“Chapter 189: Real Form”
After showing his authentic voice, Seventh’s colorful eye gradually enlarged, and the blood vessels in the left side of Septe’s face turned red and black.
– Eh? Huh? What’s going on? My eye… AAAHH.
– SEPTE! Let me go, idiots! (Raviola)
Seeing her friend screaming in agony, Raviola broke free and aimed her sword at the source of the pain: The girl’s left eye.
– Wait! Don’t- (Takaya)
– Who cares!? Her left eye is artificial anyways!
– It’s not that!
Raviola’s thrust reached her objective.
– Thank you.
– !? My sword is being swallowed!?
The tip of Seventh Fall certainly connected with the eye, but it merged with Septe’s body.
– I might not be complete yet, but this should be just enough.
Seventh held out his hand towards Kouya, whose entire arm turned in a direction that shouldn’t be possible.
– You’re too annoying, Succubus.
Septe’s left arm turned into a sword. Her left eye was now the size of my fist, and it had blood dripping down from it.
– MUMURUU, STEP ASIDE!
Mumuruu was barely able to move behind me right in time to dodge Seventh’s cleave.
– What the hell is that!? (Mumuruu)
– Takaya, I’ll borrow some of your skills. (Kouya)
– That’s fine, but what about your arm? Can you fight like that?
– What? Who do you think I am?
Kouya stroked his right arm with his left hand, which made the broken arm go back to normal.
– Healing, huh? You f̲u̲c̲k̲i̲n̲g nuisances…
– Not bad for an insect like you. (Kouya)
Kouya’s cheeky smile had disappeared. He knew this was no ordinary opponent.
Come to think of it, Seventh has been feeding off of demon tribes for a long time.
Even after draining a stupid amount of magic, such as Raigoh’s, he was still unable to fully revitalize.
– Takaya, take the princess. She’ll be a burden in that state. (Kouya)
– What is a scumbag like you trying to boss me around for!? I can still fight-
– Without your sword? Is that how you plan to beat up your friend?
– Don’t worry. I’ll do everything I can. (Kouya)
Mumuruu and Kouya are the only ones able to fend off Seventh.
It must be extremely humiliating for Raviola to have two demons protecting her.
– My body was severely damaged when I crashed, but I’ve been a parasite in this girl’s family for generations. And now, I’m so close to getting my power back.
– Oh, don’t tell me you’re one of those “I’ll conquer the world!” guys. (Kouya)
– There’s no point in talking anymore.
– Yeah, I can tell, damn insect.
Kouya pulled a black sword from his own shadow.
– I’ll borrow this for a bit, previous Decapitator.
His entire skin became engulfed in flames, similar to Raigoh’s, but even more fierce.
– Impressive. It’ll be over for all of you once we’re done here.
Seventh thrust his arm towards the sky.
– I WILL EAT YOUR MAGIC TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL. THIS PLANET WILL BE MINE.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 189"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.