Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 192
“Chapter 192: The Demon King”
During our gamble with “Zezekiel”, Kouya was safe because he made sure to switch his nucleus to his arm.
But now Seventh had stabbed his heart cleanly through.
Being a vampire and Tilchina’s servant, I don’t think that’s enough to kill him, but it’ll sure knock him out of combat.
– …Perfect Imitation… Hell Slime-
Mouth full of blood, Kouya was able to transform into a slime and dissolve into the ground to escape Seventh’s blade.
– Mumuruu, I’ll help Kouya. Buy me some time.
Ernika’s restrictions haven’t worn off yet. I can’t make any potions on the spot.
Kouya immediately rushed to me as soon as Mumuruu started acting as a distraction.
The bleeding has stopped but the wounds are still open and Kouya is breathing heavily.
– Are you not regenerating? (Takaya)
– I can’t. He struck my heart. It’s gonna take some time.
– Hahaha, so this is the power you held. (Seventh)
Mumuruu was easily repelled and her spear was sent flying.
– Mumuruu, stop. I’ll take care of this. (Kouya)
– What are you talking about? You can barely walk. (Takaya)
– I don’t care.
Kouya snatched my pouch and downed all the recovery potions I had left.
He probably intends to hold Seventh back until Mary brings that.
– This is nothing compared to back then. Barely top 10 fights I’ve had.
No matter what I do, I can’t convince Kouya to step back. Not with words, not with force.
I can only help in one way.
– Be careful. Don’t die immediately.
Kouya cracked his neck and smiled.
– Sure thing.
– Not done yet, huh? Just let me eat you. It’ll be less painful. (Seventh)
Both Mumuruu and Kouya are now unable to even defend themselves from Seventh’s attacks.
The sword that eats demons has completely taken the high ground.
– Come on, come on! How much longer until my circuits heal!?
My arms feel completely fine, but if Ernika’s magic hasn’t worn off, it means I’m still useless in this fight.
– Master, I have the- Oh my, it seems he’s in the middle of something.
Whatever she brought, there’s little point in it now.
Even the strongest sword and armor would be useless in Kouya’s current state.
– Thank you, but Kouya might be-
– Don’t worry, I have taken the situation into account.
Come to think of it, Mary isn’t carrying anything.
Which means, she brought someone along.
Someone else with access to the warehouse.
– Kouya, I’m here to help.
– Thank you. Sorry to bother you.
– Honestly. You’ve been like this ever since we first met.
A giant scythe with a pure white blade blocked a blow that would’ve finished off Kouya.
– What!? (Seventh)
She looks a more grown-up than when I first met her, which is why I wasn’t able to recognize her at first.
– Who are you!?
– I don’t have a name, but this man once called me China-chan.
Tilchina, the ruler of all demons, had descended into our world to save Kouya.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 192"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.