Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 193
“Chapter 193: 7th Cycle”
– Kouya, you’ll be an obstacle in that state. Go with Takaya-kun.
– Whaat~ Don’t be like that. Remember when you couldn’t sleep if I wasn’t by your side?
– Just shut up and go. We can talk about that later.
– Uh, righ-UWOGH!?
Tilchina grabbed Kouya by the neck and flung him to my side.
All this time, Tilchina’s scythe was still fending off Seventh, not budging at all.
– Phew. So, Takaya, how’s it going?
– It’s going. How did Tilchina grow so much since the last time I saw her?
– Well, you see… Mumuruu.
Mumuruu created a veil of fog around us three.
– That’s the real form of The Demon King Tilchina.
– So that girl I met…
– It’s the consequence of using too much magic. Eventually she regains her normal form, but I guess after this she’ll be back to being a little girl.
– Wait, does that mean she’ll run out of magic soon?
– A few minutes at most if she doesn’t hold back.
Raviola lost her sword, which has accompanied her through so many battles, and now she might be about to lose her dear friend.
We don’t have room for mistakes anymore.
We just have to believe in the demons.
– TILCHINA-SAN, GO ALL OUT! DON’T MIND THE BODY!
Raviola’s body trembled at my scream.
All these years, the royal family has enjoyed the luxuries brought by The Seventh.
Always thinking they were the chosen ones without for a moment considering any consequences.
It’s about time they pay a price.
– Leave it to me. (Tilchina)
Tilchina smiled at me before turning to face Seventh.
– I don’t care what weapons you use. You’ll never get through my skin. (Seventh)
– Oh, really? (Tilchina)
Tilchina’s scythe started glowing.
And it became a giant hammer.
– Hghh… (Seventh)
Seventh’s body was slammed against the ground with enough force to almost cause an earthquake.
– A weapon capable of cycling through different forms. A sword, a spear, a scythe, an axe, a pair of daggers, a bow, and a hammer. 7th Cycle. I named it myself. (Kouya)
– You had something like that in your warehouse?
– Honestly, I can’t keep up with everything that’s in there anymore.
Tilchina kept striking while Seventh was trying his best to recover.
With every slam the ground cracked deeper.
– Don’t… THINK YOU’VE WON YET.
In a move of desperation, Seventh tried to spit rocks against Tilchina, who transformed her weapon into daggers to repel them.
– I think we’re done here. (Tilchina)
– STOP ACTING SO CHEEKY YOU LITTLE BRAT.
– Quit your barking. The result will be the same regardless of how much you yell. Just give up.
Seventh was running out of options, but Septe’s eye was still flashing in seven different colors.
– Hah… Hahaha…
– Is there something funny?
– I’ll give it to you, I didn’t think I would be pushed against the wall like this. BUT I’VE HAD ENOUGH.
A black haze as dense as a cloud of miasma burst out of Septe’s body.
– Is he… detaching from the body!?
– As long as I still have my body safeguarded in the Royal Capital…
– Damn it, he’s trying to escape! (Kouya)
If he turns himself into pure magic, he’ll be able to return to the main body in the Royal Capital.
Tilchina will be back to her little girl form and we won’t be able to stop him.
Is this the end for us?
– Oh? That body you’re talking about… Do you mean this?
– !? What… You… What are you… Why!? (Seventh)
But then, she made her entrance, with the meteorite in hand.
– I’m sorry for taking so long, Takaya. Former disciple of the Sage of the Forest, Tsubakibaru Akane, has come to your rescue.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 193"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.