Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 204
“Chapter 204: The Brave Heroes”
– Ralph! You broke the door again! Could you please tone it down?
– Ahahaha, I’m just living my life.
The man just smashed open a door and he’s showing absolutely no regret about it.
For how bold and dauntless he is his body is surprisingly slender.
– Ah, where are my manners? My name is Ralph. Just your regular adventurer. I’m a swordsman in charge of guarding this boat.
– Who died and named you the guard of the boat? You’re just here to eat for free. Go fix that damn door.
– I know, I know. I’ll do it later.
Ralph stood in front of me. Our heights are almost the same but his presence feels overwhelming.
– No need to be so wary. I’m just a man. Come on, handshake.
– O-Oh, right. It’s a pleasure.
By the way, the doorframe that Ralph ran over was made of Adamantine. Extremely durable material.
– Ralph-san, did you say something about a “Shiori”?
– Yeah. She joined us very recently. She’s out right now with some other friendos.
How did she manage to reach the Sage of the Clouds?
– Takaya, take a look at this. You think you can do something?
– What is it?
Ralph handed me the sword on his waist.
It looked like an ordinary sword, but it was unusually heavy. When I touched it, a faint light appeared on the tip.
– Wow. (Akane)
Wow indeed. I’ve seen a lot of swords in my life, but this has to be one of the sharpest ones.
– It’s called Separtyur. I don’t know… It feels a bit uncomfortable to use lately.
– Let me take a look.
If I’m not wrong…
– This is made of different types of materials. 30% adamantine, 30% mithrio steel, and the rest is an even combination of sky yellow jewels and demonic dragon stones.
– Amazing. You can tell that much?
– Well, it’s my job after all.
Thanks to all the experience I’ve gathered, especially during my time at the Royal Capital, my head is filled with information about materials for pretty much anything.
With the right conditions and environment, I would be able to create almost any weapon.
– I don’t see anything wrong with it. Takaya? (Akane)
– Nothing in particular… Wait.
After some time, my fingertips started feeling coarse.
The blade was still the same, though.
– …There are some scratches. On the blade and the handle.
– Really? Should we do something about it?
– It’ll be fine. It’s not enough to affect its performance.
Either way, this sword isn’t fragile enough that it’d need to be resharpened constantly.
– Gotcha. Can I trust you to fix it if I ever need to?
Searat doesn’t usually accept weapons of this high caliber, but getting on Ralph’s good side might be beneficial.
– Ralph-san, if I may ask, what Level are you?
– Me? My martial arts and swordsmanship are Level IX. That’s why my friends and I are called “The Brave Heroes”. I don’t know how I feel about it tho, hahaha.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 204"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.