Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 203
“Chapter 203: Thundercloud Boat”
How? I’m sure the cloud was further away from us. Did it move? Did we not realize how close it actually was?
– Careful with the lightning! Don’t worry. You’re safe here~
– This voice…
– Tell the dragons to keep going straight and you’ll reach the deck of our boat.
– Ah, you’re so oblivious. Apprentice, go get them.
A pink-haired girl with twintails emerged from the depths of the gray clouds.
– Heeey~ It’s been a month, huh? How you doing?
– Right-o! I’m the apprentice of the captain of the thundercloud ship! We soar the skies-
– Can you shut your mouth already and get them inside? D̲u̲m̲b̲a̲s̲s̲
The clouds around us took the form of a hand and carried us into the center of the thunderstorm.
The deeper we went, the calmer the storm became.
And sure enough, a boat was floating in the middle of the clouds.
– Over here!
On the deck of the ship was a wizard waving her hand at me.
Eyes golden just like Arueetel, blonde hair, and wearing a robe with gold ornaments that looked more expensive than anything I’ve ever worn.
– Sorry for startling you. We saw a pair of dragons flying with an unnatural group of adventurers and I thought we had to investigate.
– I’m Takaya, disciple of the Sage of the Forest. Who are you?
– Ah, right, sorry. My name is Rifaiv. I’m the captain of the Rumble Fisher. And sometimes I go by the title of Sage of the Clouds(*)
So this is the next sage I meet…
Ever said all the sages have an extravagant side, but for now Rifaiv seems normal.
– So you’re the famous kid that the Sage of the Forest raised, huh?
– So? What were you guys up to? Why were you flying on dragons? Sightseeing?
– Something like that. We were headed to Wols. My friends are from there.
– Ah, to Shamsheel’s place? The Sage of the Volcano lives there.
– There’s a sage in Wols!? (Akane)
– Yeah, but she spends all day in her crater so we rarely get to see her.
The sudden slam of a door interrupted our conversation.
– YO! Are you the Level IX kid that Aru and Shiori mentioned?
A young man was showing me his pure white teeth with a huge smile.
(*) Hey folks! It seems that I have made my first crucial mistake (Crucial, though thankfully I realized this early on). Arueetel is not, in fact, the Sage of the Clouds! I re-read the sentence where she introduces herself for a good hour when I translated it and no matter how hard I tried I could barely make sense of it. This is the main reason why I wanted to catch up on chapters, to ensure that mistakes like this don’t happen. The more I do in advance the less likely it is for these things to happen, so hopefully everything should be perfectly accurate after a few chapters. Should, tho I’m just a human. I’ll make sure to let you know if I make another mistake this big. Thank you for reading and sorry for my terrible Japanese <3
(I will change the original sentence so if you’re reading this after 25/07/22 nevermind this message)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 203"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.