Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 202
“Chapter 202: To Wols 2”
Two unknown magical beasts were sitting in front of the door.
They looked like small dragons trained to carry luggage.
– Is it really fine to take them?
– Of course. We always go on foot or by carriage. Rudra said we could use these since we’re going to a high place. (Meirir)
This must be quite expensive. Searat sure has come a long way.
– That’s great and all, but who’s going to pilot them?
– Don’t worry. These boys know the route. (D̲y̲k̲e̲)
– Come here. I’ll show you how well I can ride this thing (Meirir)
I was heading towards D̲y̲k̲e̲, but I guess Meirir really wants to show me her cool side.
Regardless, I prefer clinging to Meirir’s back rather than D̲y̲k̲e̲’̲s̲ sweaty back.
That being said.
– Hey. (Takaya)
Meirir’s dragon was not pleased. And it wasn’t my fault.
– Why are you all coming here?
There was too much weight.
– I want to ride with you. (Mike)
– Me too. (Mumuruu)
– I-I’m… not used to D̲y̲k̲e̲ and Roar yet… (Akane)
The dragons were only capable of carrying 3-4 people, so we ended up splitting the 3 guys and the 4 girls.
– Aaahh, it’s been so long since I rode one of these. The wind feels so good. (D̲y̲k̲e̲)
The view from the sky is amazing. Bay road looks the size of a bean.
– Are you scared of heights?
– Just a bit. (Takaya)
I have some experience flying, but every time I was clinging to Letty or Mumuruu. I’m not sure I can seriously count that as experience.
– Master, are you scared? I can switch dragons if you want.
– Woah! Mike, stop moving! (Akane)
– Relax. Even if you fall down I’ll catch you right before you crash. (Mumuruu)
– Could you not save me before that!?
– D̲y̲k̲e̲, what’s that ahead? (Meirir)
– What’s what?
– Is that a cloud of ashes?
Despite the sky being clear, a gray cloud was hovering at an unusually low altitude.
– …Master, I have a bad feeling. (Mike)
– D̲y̲k̲e̲, I think we should land and have a break. What does everyone else think?
The rest of the group nodded at my suggestion.
– Whaat~ Come on in. You came all the way here already~
– Huh? What was that!?
Our dragons were swallowed by the gray cloud.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 202"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.