Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 201
“Chapter 201: To Wols”
Wols, the place Meirir and Dyke come from, used to be called Volcano Region.
Mount Wols is a volcano that is still active to this day. The village started as a small settlement on a plateau that was formed on the used-to-be summit of a mountain.
– How did I get dragged into this? (Dyke)
– Meirir won’t be able to show us around just by herself. (Takaya)
– And why are you here? Shouldn’t you help your family at the festival? (Dyke)
– There’s not much I can help with anyways. They have everything under control. (Roar)
The participants of our trip to Wols were Roar, Mike, Mumuruu, Akane, the two natives and I.
– I’m done packing. (Mike)
The most noticeable change in Mike during the past few months has been the fact that she’s now more eloquent. She can write and read, and her speech has become way more fluent.
Physically speaking she’s also grown about 10 centimeters.
– Your hair is getting a bit long. Don’t you want to cut it?
– Hmm~ I think I can let it grow a little bit more. Everyone says you like it more that way.
– You didn’t have to add that last part.
She’s not wrong, but who told her that?
– Master, have you heard from Ever?
– No, why?
– I can’t sense her smell.
– Her smell?
– I used to be able to tell in which direction she was. But lately I’ve lost track of her.
– Come to think of it, she said something about going to a hot spring
Being a volcanic area, it’s possible we happen to find each other in Wols.
– Akane-san, could I use Grosbeak?
– Sure. Are you sending a message to Ever?
– No. To the Royal Capital.
I don’t know where she went, but after the incident with Seventh, it’s better to be on guard for anything.
I’ll tell Raviola about this since she’s in close contact with Kouya.
– Hopefully it’s nothing.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 201"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.