Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 200
“Chapter 200: Going Back Home”
It’s been a month since I came back to Bay Road.
I’ve been going from one place to another with barely any breaks lately. But I was finally able to have some room for breathing.
– 30 potions, 5 great potions, 3 stamina potions, and a paralysis and poison antidote. Order’s ready.
– Thank you, boy. I gotta buy you dinner or something. By the way, can you add 10 more double potions?
– I ran out of ingredients, so it’d take some time. That’s a weird order, though. Double potions have been gathering dust on shelves lately.
– Some people from who knows where came in asking for them the other day. I’d like to have some just in case.
I used to have a hard time just talking to strangers, but I’ve been improving on it lately.
I might have a lot of fancy titles, but at the end of the day, this is my actual job.
Apparently, some customers have even started calling me “Boy” and “Kiddo”.
– Takaya, are you done there? (Akane)
The old lady went her own way and Akane approached me carrying numerous bags of unsold fish in both hands.
She’s known as a rare beauty in Bay Road, so she gets these kinds of freebies from fishermen sometimes.
– They said the knives were pretty good. They’ll recommend us to other cities.
– Seems like we’ll get even busier.
Instead of going back to the palace, Akane has decided to stay at Searat and live with Mike, Mumuruu, and me.
Mike and Mumuruu are obviously snoring right now, so having Akane helping has been a relief.
– Have you heard anything about the Grandmaster? She hasn’t said anything ever since the Royal Capital. (Takaya)
– No. I’ve only heard Grandmother talking about a debt or something. Nothing out of the ordinary.
It’s been a month. I thought she would show up in my bed at some point, but I haven’t seen her around.
From what Akane said, Ever used to disappear like this even before I was a disciple, so it’s not that unusual.
Besides, she’s a sage, she’ll be fine.
– You’re connected to her through the talisman anyways. Come on, it’s almost time for breakfast. Let’s get home before the idiots wake up.
– An extended vacation? (Feria)
After finishing today’s work, I talked to Rudra and Feria.
– Yeah. The Abundance Festival is almost here, so we’ll be free for a while.
Every year, Bay Road holds a festival to thank the sea gods for the bountiful catches. It last around seven days.
– You two are from Shimazu, right? Are you going back home? (Rudra)
– I was there a few days ago, so I have no such plans. Takaya, what about you? (Akane)
Kouya and I have made absolutely no progress on the topic of escaping from this world.
I checked the records in Alta Masters, but no one really stood out.
Not that it’d be easy to find someone so special.
– Aaahh~ I’m beat~ We’re back! (Meirir)
– Hey. (Dyke/Roar)
The trio of idiots was in charge of cleaning the sewers in the city, as well as getting rid of any magical beasts in the area.
Their clothes were stained with mud.
– What’s going on here? Why the thinking face? Don’t tell me we’re getting our paid cut. (Meirir)
– We’re talking about our vacations during the Abundance Festival. Meirir, what are you going to do?
– Uhh, I don’t know… Maybe I’ll go back home. What about you, Dyke?
– I’ll pass. You can go by yourself.
– Aw, come on.
– Hm? Are you two from the same town? (Takaya)
– Yeah. We’re from a pretty big village at the edge of the Volcano Region. We met each other on Bay Road.
That’s the first time I’ve heard about this.
Is that weird, though? I’ve never taken a moment to know more about my friends.
Meirir and Dyke…
Both come from the same village.
Both have special abilities.
It could easily be a coincidence, but I’m kind of out of leads. There was nothing of interest in the Royal Capital.
Besides, spending my vacations on Bay Road would be a waste.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 200"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.