Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 208
“Chapter 208: Meirir’s Home”
– I’m sorry. I’ll make sure to give him a stern talk.
– It’s fine.
Meirir guided us to the common room in her house.
Behind her was his dad completely beaten up by his daughter.
I’m sure he’s actually sorry for what he did, but he’s the one that caused this.
– Meirir-san, we’re not mad or anything. Can we please listen to what he has to say? We haven’t even introduced ourselves.
– Fine. If you say so. Come on, dad.
After Meirir took the cloth off of his dad’s mouth, his expression changed drastically.
– I will not allow a playboy like you to take my daughter! And I don’t need introductions. Go back right where you came fro-GWOH!?
– Can you guys wait here? I’ll go throw him into the volcano.
– Hey! I don’t remember raising you like this!? W-Why are you looking at me like that?…
– Meirir is getting scary… (Mike)
– I think we could all tone it down a bit. (Takaya)
– I’m home~ Huh? Why are you tied up? Did you make Meirir mad again?
– Oooo~ Daddy looks like a bug! Hahaha!
– Sis, we’re back!
A woman that looked just like Meirir came in carrying sacks of food with her two kids.
– Are you Takaya-kun? I’m her mother, Meari. That’s my husband, Harold. Meirir sent us a letter saying that some amazing people from her workplace would be coming.
As if it’s a completely normal occurrence, Meirir and Meari immediately untied the man wrapped with a bamboo mat.
– Hey hey, who are you?
The little boy and girl approached me.
– Tell him your name first. (Meari)
– I’m Lyld! (Boy)
– And I’m Myirin! (Girl)
– How polite. My name is Takaya.
What a lively pair.
So this is Meirir’s household…
– Hi~ Who are you girls? (Myirin)
Mike and Akane hid behind my back.
– I like these kids! Name’s Mumuruu. I’m a demon.
– Wooaah! A deemon!
– She has a tail and horns!
– Hehee~ You want them? You can touch them if you want to.
The kids don’t seem to be afraid of Mumuruu, and she seems to be enjoying herself.
– Hm? What is that you kids have on your cheeks? Did you get burnt? (Mumuruu)
– It’s something like a birthmark. Everyone born in this country has it somewhere in their body. (Meari)
– It has an odd pattern… It looks like… A flame? (Takaya)
Lyld and Myirin had a birthmark that resembled a fireball on their right and left cheeks respectively.
– Wait, does that mean…?
– Does it mean… What? (Meirir)
Meirir’s face started turning red.
– Her birthmark is in a bit of a dangerous place. (Meari)
I think I’m better off not knowing.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 208"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.