Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 210
“Chapter 210: Hot Spring Hotel”
– Sorry for intruding for so long.
– Aw, don’t worry! It’s been so long since we’ve had such a full house for dinner. Besides, it was fun! Right, Harold?
– I guess.
We didn’t intend to stay this long in the first place, but we ended up having a 9-person dinner with Meirir’s family.
It’s nice to have such a warm moment every once in a while.
– Are you sure you want to come with us? You’re already here, might as well spend time with your family. (Takaya)
– It’s fine, I can come back any time. Who knows what will happen if I leave you unattended for a few seconds. (Meirir)
– Anyways, let’s go.
– Heey! We’re here to pick you up.
I heard the voices of my friends approaching us in a carriage.
Well, at least one of them is Roar, but the other one is a neatly dressed guy.
– …Roar, who is that?
I already know. I just want to hear him say it.
– Yeah Dyke, who are you? (Roar)
– Aahh I knew coming to Wols was a bad idea.
– Man, it’s been so long since I saw you dressed like that. You look so dumb. (Meirir)
– SHUT UUUUP. I GET IT.
The only version of Dyke I know is his adventurer side. Seeing him in such formal attires is certainly weird.
– What is the meaning of this? (Takaya)
– Dyke’s place is called the Blazing Arbor. We’re staying at one of the biggest if not the biggest hot spring hotel in Wols.
– …I see.
So this is why the “Honorable son” was reluctant to come back to his hometown.
The Blazing Arbor goes way back in time. Even before Dyke’s great-grandfather.
Long ago, Dyke’s family used to be composed of farmers only. But one day, they dug several spots that ended up becoming hot spring sources. Or so he told us, reluctantly.
After an hour of traveling by carriage, we arrived at a huge wooden building.
It was by far the most luxurious structure I’ve seen in Wols. It looked completely anew, yet there were some parts that looked like they had been there since the beginning.
I can’t imagine how much money went into this place.
– I arranged two rooms. One for us guys and one for the girls. They’re right by each other, so be careful with night intruders.
– …Mike, Mumuruu. (Takaya)
– … (M/M)
I think I’ll be waking up in the wrong room tonight.
– I’ll take you to your rooms. Feel free to use the hot springs.
– Ahh~ I can’t wait. Akane-chan, have you been to one before?
– No. Shimazu is just an island. And it was cold all the time. I’m also looking forward to this.
Dyke called out to me while the girls chatted happily about the hot springs.
(Well… can you lend me some money?)
– What!? What are you-
(Shhh! Quiet! Listen, Roar said he’d help too)
(What do you need money for?)
(It’s complicated. I don’t want to ask for money from my parents. Or rather, I don’t want to work here)
I assume he has his own reasons. This seems like a pretty nice job to have.
(Fine. I’ll help you)
(I’m sorry. I’ll give it back as soon as possible)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 210"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.