Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 212
“Chapter 212: With Meirir 2”
I take back what I said about Dyke being a good guy.
Even if the vapor was hiding a lot of her skin, I could easily make out her body.
Speaking of which, this is the first time I’ve seen her naked.
Might not be the time to be thinking about that.
– I’M SO SORRY.
Both of us are so flustered that neither knows what to do. We just turned our faces away.
– W-Why are you here!? I reserved this bath…
– What? I thought it was reserved for me.
– “Come to the Bright Bath by yourself. I want to thank you” (Takaya/Meirir)
– Did you hear about his parents too? (Takaya)
– Yes. He convinced Roar and me to lend him money.
– That little…
So Roar, Meirir and I are paying for Dyke’s part…
– I’ll get out of the bath. Feel free to enjoy your reservat-
I was about to get up when Meirir grabbed my wrist.
– It’s fine. I’m submerged from below my shoulders. You can’t see anything anymore. Can we stay together a little longer?
– What? Are you embarrassed about taking a bath with your old sis?
Yes. I have never been more embarrassed in my life.
But I can’t possibly back out now.
– O-Of course not! I’ll stay here longer than you.
– Oh, really now? It’s a competition, then~
We just sat on the bath close to each other, looking at the sky.
Not a single cloud. All the stars in the sky are tinkling…
Yet they’re not the constellations I know.
I really am in another world…
– Hm? What? You wanna quit already? I’m just getting started.
– Ah, you’re so dense. No, it’s not that.
After a short pause, Meirir looked straight into my eyes.
– …Do you want to see my birthmark?
“Her birthmark is in a bit of a dangerous place”
– W-What are you blushing for!?
– It stands out a lot, so I always try to hide it.
Meirir raised her ponytail and exposed the nape of her neck.
It’s small, but compared to her siblings’, Meirir’s birthmark is bright red.
– Is this why you wanted to come with us to Wols?
– So, you knew…
I might’ve been staring at Lyld and Myirin’s marks for way too long.
– I know I’ve been cast under a shadow with so many girls in your life recently… But I’m still one of your friends.
The distance between us disappeared to the point where our shoulders were now touching.
– Takaya, do you know why we have this birthmark?
It’s exactly because I don’t know that I’ve been so fixated on it.
– Is it fine to tell an outsider?
– Weellll~~ I probably shouldn’t, but if it’s you…
Meirir readied herself.
I’ll get to find out abou- Huh?
A circle of white light appeared in front of us.
– Is this…? (Meirir)
– Yeah, it’s her.
The magic circle, the light… There’s no way to mistake her.
– Look at who we have here! If it isn’t my disciple Takaya! And he’s alone with a girl in a hot spring!? Boy, I’m glad to see you’re having a good time.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 212"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.