Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 213
“Chapter 213: Grandmaster’s Gratitude”
– Grandmaster, what are you doing her-!?
– DON’T LOOK! (Meirir)
Ever’s figure was completely overshadowed by vapor, but Meirir covered my eyes before it dissipated.
– Hey, why are you covering his eyes? I’m here to talk with my disciple. We can’t talk like this.
– S-Shut up and get underwater before you poison his brain!
– You’re so loud… Whatever, this is a bath, after all.
This is probably the first time Ever has listened to Meirir. What a good time to do so.
– Why are you- (Takaya)
– here? I heard you the first time. I told you I was going to a hot spring, didn’t I?
– Right. So why did you neglect any contact for an entire month?
Wols isn’t a place where Akane’s Grosbeak wouldn’t reach.
– Where were you? Why didn’t you help us at the Royal Capital? (Takaya)
– Were you worried about me? (Ever)
– Yes. I was.
As strong as Ever is, there’s no guarantee that a stronger being wouldn’t attack her.
There are other sages in the world, and there’s the crew of the thundercloud boat.
– …Sorry for worrying you.
Ever extended her hand and stroked my hair.
– You’re a good kid. I mean that…
Her eyes look full of tenderness whenever she does this. It’s as if she was looking at her own child.
– I went to meet someone.
– Yeah. The light one.
Ernika? Didn’t they talk about living with a religious organization back then or something?
– It’s not that big of a deal. I just thought I’d stop by to see how you were doing. I had to repay her for your treatment, too.
– I see.
– She lives in a place protected by a special barrier. Even well-trained familiars can’t locate her.
That would explain why Grosbeak wasn’t able to find Ever.
– Man, I thought I had it bad with my debt on Shimazu, and now this…
– Stop acting like it doesn’t exist. Make sure to pay Fuji-sama.
– Well, that’s enough talking. I should get back. Takaya, what’s your room? Maybe I’ll take a night trip later.
– Don’t tell me you don’t have a room for yourself.
– Hey, you know I don’t have any money. Come on, let me use your room. I’ll pay you with my body~
– B-B-What are you on about!? (Meirir)
– Could you please stop interrupting us? We’re trying to have a Grandmaster-Disciple moment over here.
– Alright, Grandmaster, that’s enough teasing. If you need a room I’ll be happy to pay for one.
– Haha, thank you! Once again you’ve saved me from debt. Here, have a gift.
Ever got close to my ear.
(I have arranged for you to talk with the Sage of the Volcano. You’ll find out more tomorrow at noon)
Laughing, Ever floated away.
– I’m sure you’ll be able to get some good information there.
Enveloped by vapor once again, Ever’s figure disappeared completely.
– Ahh, what’s wrong with that granny?…Takaya?
– Ah, right. Yeah, she’s pretty troublesome.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 213"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.