Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 219
“Chapter 219: Processing of Skills 2”
Once everyone was asleep, I snuck out of my room as Regda instructed me. He was already outside waiting for me.
– All your friends are sleeping soundly.
– What did you do to them?
– I asked the people in the kitchen to prepare some special food. The side effect is deep drowsiness. They won’t wake up until maybe midday.
– I see.
If it was a poisonous ingredient added to the food, Mike or Akane would’ve noticed immediately. But since the sleeping effect was added through cooking skills it was impossible for them to sense it.
Even if it wasn’t exactly poison, I’ve never heard of a hotel that would serve food like that to their guests. It’s impressive that they would do anything to comply with Shamsheel’s wishes.
– Enough talking. The Grandmaster is waiting.
– It’ll be morning again by the time we get to the crater.
– Don’t worry about that.
Regda took a deep breath and put all his strength into his back.
His entire body became full of red scales and his back grew two big wings.
He transformed into a pterosaur.
Regda called himself a half lizard… Was that the case from the beginning, or is this transformation magic?
– Time is short. Ride.
Riding on Regda’s back, we flew under the starry sky in a straight line towards the sage’s crater.
I noticed some of Regda’s scales were way softer than the rest. Their color was red, but somewhat brownish too.
– Are you worried about my scales?
– …Maybe. Sorry.
– I don’t care. You’ll be touching me way more than I would like to.
– What do you mean?
– We’re descending into the crater now. Don’t fall into the lava.
Without wasting any time, Regda dived right into the steaming crater while spinning like a drill.
I get that time is valuable, but did he have to spin me around too?
– Grandmaster, I brought the kid.
Back to his normal form, Regda threw me onto Shamsheel’s sofa.
– Thank you.
Shamsheel put down a bottle that had orange liquid.
– Grandmaster, again?
– It’s just one of those times. But don’t worry, I’m doing fine. (Shamsheel)
– …That’s not what I’m worried about. (Regda)
– You’re the main guest today. Make sure to do everything she says.
– Well then, Takaya, I’m sure you’ve realized by now, but I’m gonna need your cooperation with a little something. I don’t think it’ll go as planned, but if anyone’s gonna make it work, it’s you.
– What is it?
– What else, but manufacturing skills! Completely different from the “ritual” you saw. Regda.
Regda exposed the entirety of his skin. For how slimmed he looked, he was quite strong.
Shamsheel taped a tree paper on his back, which revealed Regda’s tree.
– He excels at magic and combat. He also has some processing skills, but nowhere near yours. Try touching this tree.
– Like this?
Fearfully, I put my index finger on Regda’s tree paper.
I felt a weird sensation…
– Ow, it’s hot!
I reflexively removed my finger.
My fingertip was red and swollen as if it had been burnt.
– What do you think?
What do I think?
As in, did it work?
– I’m not sure myself…
When I touched the paper, I felt it. I felt like someone else’s magic circuits were trying to enter my own.
Maybe. This might just be possible.
I have to try this one more time.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 219"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.