Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 220
“Chapter 220: Mysterious Voice”
– I think we can do this, but- (Takaya)
– We have to do something about the burn.
I felt a strange sense of discomfort when I touched the tree paper. I need to sense it again.
– Shamsheel-sama, can you use ice magic?
– I… can. I can use magic from any attribute, but as you can imagine, ice and fire don’t get along very well. It’s going to be extremely low level.
I need some ice to protect my finger next time I touch it. We’re in unknown territory here. My entire hand might become useless if we’re not careful.
– Allow me to call someone then.
– An assistant. Mumuruu, come here.
– Yes, sir?
Mumuruu’s voice resounded in the room, using the shadows to move and hide herself.
– Could you bring Akane-san here?
– As you wish!
Mumuruu moved into my shadow and pulled out Akane.
Her magic also works on other people, although it’s limited to one at a time.
– I believe we made sure all your friends were asleep.
– You would think so, but I took some preemptive measures.
When Regda told me he had a plan, I made sure Akane and Mumuruu ate herbs resistant to different types of poison and paralysis.
– You’re a careful one, huh? Do you not trust us? (Shamsheel)
– Let me say it bluntly. No, I don’t.
Not everyone is a friend. I still don’t know Shamsheel’s true purpose for these experiments.
As Ever said, all the sages might look nice, but they all hide something.
– Tch. Fine. Do as you want. (Shamsheel)
– What? (Regda)
– That’s the previous Shimmering Succubus Leader. She can keep a secret. Besides, the time will come when Takaya will have to explain everything to his friends. (Shamsheel)
– Akane-san, please cover my fingertips with an ice coat.
– Here you go again doing stupid stuff. Suit yourself, but I’ll stop you if anything dangerous happens.
Half of Akane’s body turned white, just like when she was possessed by Moonlight. This is the true form of the Oni descendant.
– Fascinating. I’ll have to take a sample of that girl later. (Shamsheel)
– I refuse, thank you. Only a few people know about me. (Akane)
A freezing cold air enveloped my fingers. Cold enough to cause frostbite if left alone for a few minutes.
I touched the center of the paper. A white flash exploded before my eyes, but the heat was neutralized by Akane’s magic.
The new “ink” spread throughout the tree paper. It wasn’t altering the image per se, but it looked like it was fixing it.
【――KＮ16K Ｔ16Ｈ。16Ｇ Ｋ Ｃ６16】
A strange voice reached my ears.
It wasn’t the voice of anyone in the room. I couldn’t tell if it was a man or a woman. I couldn’t even tell if it was human.
I looked at the others but it seems I was the only one that heard it.
I felt something cold crawl up my neck and I instinctively took my finger off the paper.
– What’s wrong? You’re sweating a lot.
– I’m sorry, I might’ve used too much magic. I’m tired. Anyways, it doesn’t seem like this is going to be so easy.
I moved on my own, but it felt like an external force was pushing me out.
– Hmmm, maybe your Level is not high enough… Or maybe we need something else.
I think it’s better if I keep quiet about this for now.
Another night at Wols passed, and I couldn’t stop thinking about that voice.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 220"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.