Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 221
“Chapter 221: The Two at Dawn”
Once the experiment was over, Regda and I soared through the skies on our way back to the Blazing Arbor.
– …Thank you for your cooperation. You gave us a lot to think about. (Regda)
– That goes both ways.
My finger only reacted to the tree paper once. And even then, what was that voice?
I have to write it down. I need to tell Kouya about it later. He might know something about it.
I know I came to Wols looking for information, but this doesn’t feel like a vacation at all.
– You really put up with her experiments, huh… (Takaya)
– What are you talking about?
– I’m a disciple too. I follow my grandmaster’s orders. I know how it feels.
– I see.
I didn’t want to ask him for details, but it’s obvious that Regda has been subject to whatever Shamsheel comes up with.
We kept flying on the dawn of the day slowly waiting until Akane and Mumuruu returned to their rooms so as to not arouse any suspicions.
In complete silence.
– …The air feels nice.
No clouds except for the smoke from the volcano.
The sea breeze in Bay Road, the grass covered in morning dew in the Sage’s Forest, and now the air at the top of Wols…
– This world is amazing. (Takaya)
– If you compare it to the demon world, of course. I don’t dislike it either. (Regda)
– Hey, uhh…
I’m just trying to get the conversation flowing. Maybe it’s the fact that we’re both disciples of a sage, but I want to get closer to him.
Besides, he doesn’t look like a bad guy.
– We’ve reached the hotel. We’re going down.
But in the end, I wasn’t able to come up with anything to talk about.
– Thank you for the trip.
– It was an order from my Grandmdaster.
– Of course. Anyways. See you next time.
I have time, but I’d rather get back as soon as possible.
I turned back when I heard Regda’s voice.
– If my Grandmaster needs you again, I’d be happy to take you there. If you’re willing to listen to the stories of this cranky half-beast, that is.
– Thank you for caring about my body.
Regda smiled at me and flew away.
– I guess I’ll have to settle with that for now.
We have no reason to be linked, but I’d rather have a good relationship with Regda. And with Arueetel too.
Also, I’m nearing my limit. My eyelids feel heavier than ever.
I could go to a hot spring to relax but I just want to go back to my room for now.
– Hey, Takaya. I was looking for you.
One of my friends who should be sleeping soundly appeared before me.
– Too early for a bath, huh?
– I stole some of those herbs you gave to Akane-chan. I didn’t think they would do anything, though. But here I am.
How did he know…?
– Takaya, can we talk one on one? Just you and me.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 221"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.