Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 228
“Chapter 228: Frozen World”
– Teleportation magic!?
Why did the letter activate? It should only activate once the person to whom it is addressed receives it.
Ever sent that letter to Milligan, not to me.
Did Kouya set me up? No, he has no reason to. He could’ve sent me into the middle of a lava pit or something.
Did Ever actually address the letter to me?
Was the letter camouflaged? Why would she need to do that? Did she know it would eventually end in my hands?
I have way too many questions in my head. The first one I should focus on is: Where the hell am I?
It’s cold here. Not as much as Shimazu, but cold enough to make me shiver.
Am I on a mountain?
– I have to start moving somewhere…
Mike, Meirir, Dyke and Roar were teleported along with me.
– Master, are you okay?
– I’m fine, the snow cushioned my fall.
– Where are we? (Meirir)
– Ahh, it’s so cold. (Dyke)
– Is this a mountain? (Roar)
Mike can resist the cold, but the three of us have an issue to solve as soon as possible.
– I don’t know why you guys are here too, but that’s not important for now. Do you have any experience climbing mountains? Because I don’t.
– Not me. (Roar)
– Mount Wols. Does that count? (Meirir)
– Same here. (Dyke)
The other members of Searat saw us disappear. The logical thing to do is find refuge and wait until they come for us, but our view is completely obstructed by fog.
– …Master. (Mike)
– What is it?
– Smells like the forest.
– You mean the Sage’s Forest?
– Yes. And I can smell Ever. I think from that direction.
– The Grandmaster!?
– I’m sure it’s her.
Mike pointed her finger at the peak of the mountain, where the fog was strong enough to completely cover the view.
I don’t know why Ever is here, but I know where we are.
– I think we’re in Snowpeak.
An unexplored region that even Ever has only been to once before.
– Mike, I need you to find a hole for us to take refuge.
– Okay, I’ll be right back. Stay here.
Mike transformed into her wolf form and disappeared into the fog.
This is the place she was raised in. We have no choice but to believe in her.
– We should make some preparations. Would you care to be my lab rats?
– Well, if we’re gonna trust anyone in this situation it has to be you… Why are you holding a poisonous mushroom?
– Desperate times require desperate measures.
For the first time in a long time, my abilities will come in handy.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 228"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.