Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 239
“Chapter 239: Joint Effort”
Falme’s expression clouded as her daughter chose her friends over her family.
– Mom, dad, I’m confused, about a lot of things, but I’m sure of one thing: I want to be with my master. I’m sad that I won’t be able to see you, but I’d be sadder if I wasn’t able to see my friends in Bay Road every day. Master, are you okay with that?
– It’s your choice. I’ll respect it. (Takaya)
– Thank you.
Mike jumped into my arms.
It doesn’t matter what the other side says. Mike has made her decision.
– You’re still in time, Misha. Come with me.
– Leonis, you want her to stay with us too, right? This is our family, after all.
In response, Leonis cleared his throat.
– Falme-san, Mike has decided to stay with us. Will you please let me look after her?
– I can’t. Even if she has a human form, Leonis’ blood runs through her veins. She should have never left us in the first place.
– She was unstable at first, but she has complete control over her emotions now. She would never attack a citizen.
– Do you truly believe that?
Mike doesn’t even need her wolf form anymore outside of battles. She can live her life in human form.
– There may be times when your friends take advantage of her emotional immaturity. Hm, for example…
A golden light flashed on Falme’s palm.
– NAGAMI-KUN, GET DOWN!
Mike rushed to protect me, but Shiori cut the rays of light with her sword.
– Was that…? (Takaya)
– Yes. She used actual magic. (Shiori)
According to Falme’s story, she was originally a magician in an army. I’m sure she can use a couple of offensive spells.
Shiori tried to counterattack with her own magic, but a ray of light pierced the magic circle.
The barrier was still in effect.
– I guess you wouldn’t be able to protect my daughter if you died from just a simple attack.
Falme’s face finally showed her true colors.
– …Master, that’s not my mom. Be careful.
– Don’t say that, Misha. You’ll make mommy sad.
– SHUT UP. YOU’RE NOT MY MOM. And my name is not Misha. It’s Mike.
Mike transformed into a wolf and howled.
The rest of the wolves, including Leonis, moved closer to protect Falme.
– Falme… Or whoever you are. What is the purpose of this? Why did you summon us? Why did you seal our magic? (Takaya)
– Hmmm, interesting questions.
Talking is pointless. We’ll have to fight our way through.
– If anything, you saved us the trouble of looking for you. (Shiori)
– Stay back and protect the master. Even without magic, I’m sure you can do that much. (Mike)
– Don’t be silly, Mike-chan. I’m not about to hold back. High Tension!
Shiori took a deep breath. Her entire body blushed.
– Master, I need what you used in Shimazu.
– Got it.
Focusing as much as I could, I re-made the ice armor on Mike’s body that we used in our last battle together. Since this sort of alchemy doesn’t involve the activation of a magic spell, the barrier doesn’t interfere.
It does, however, put a huge strain on my body. But it’s something I have to bear with for now.
– I’m going all in. I never thought we’d fight together. (Shiori)
– I don’t like the idea, but I will protect my master at all costs. (Mike)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 239"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.