Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 242
“Chapter 242: Collapse”
– Correct. Although I processed it to make it as small as possible. Falme-san, that sword you’re using, it was originally made from an ice shard, right?
– I don’t know if it’s common knowledge here, but adding salt to ice lowers the temperature necessary for water to become ice. It’s called Freezing-point depression.
I thought something was off when she used light magic to literally regenerate their limbs.
– You used ice to “fix” everyone back to normal. The light haze was used to camouflage the ice. And since we’re surrounded by it, you’d never run out of “healing” potential.
I made sure that Mike and Shiori spread around as much salt as possible while fighting.
The magic activated, but the ice turned into water due to the freezing-point depression.
The wolves, Leonis, and Falme’s sword were all melting away.
This also means that all of her subordinates were simply illusions.
– There you have it, walking fraud. (Shiori)
– I can’t believe my defense was penetrated. You even turned my own resources against me.
Falme smiled and slumped her shoulders. She had accepted defeat.
– Are you done now? (Shiori)
– I am. It seems I went too far this time.
– Then destroy the magic barrier. (Takaya)
Falme snapped her fingers with the last of her strength.
But a violent tremor shook us enough to bring us to our knees.
– Oh my! It seems I used the wrong spell.
– What did you do!? (Takaya)
– I kept my word. If I die, the magic barrier will be gone. Oh, but I’m sure taking you all with me.
The area began to collapse. The hole we came in from is still intact, but for how long?
– Master, we have to run!
– But Minagami-san!
– This is my fault. I should’ve killed her when I had the chance. (Shiori)
Falme grabbed Shiori’s feet with light chains. Adding to that, her body must be numb from High Tension.
– Hahahaha! If I can take at least one down, it will be you. You’ll pay for my injuries with your body.
– MINAGAMI-SAN, RUN! (Takaya)
– I… can’t. (Shiori)
– You’re not getting away. You’re not getting away. You’re not getting away. I DON’T CARE WHAT IT TAKES, YOU’RE NOT GETTING AWAY. (Falme)
Falme’s chains kept digging deeper and deeper into Shiori’s skin.
– Just leave me. Take Mike-chan and run.
I don’t want to do that.
Shiori saved us from dying. It was thanks to her that we won this fight. She’s the only good classmate I have left.
A precious friend.
I can hear Mike screaming in the back of my mind, but I can’t bring myself to do it.
Few seconds left until this entire place crumbles down.
Yet I’m still standing here.
I looked up. A giant pillar of ice was about to crush me.
It’s too late to dodge it.
– I’m sorry. I need you to be relaxed.
A voice reached my ears before I lost consciousness.
– …You… Leonis? (Takaya)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 242"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.