Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 256
“Chapter 256: Rebirth 3”
– Hey! Are you okay? (Roar)
– …Yeah. Something changed inside me. I’m sure.
I felt uneasy but renewed.
I think it worked.
– I can’t believe you crossed the wall like that. Wouldn’t expect less from our leader.
Instead of trying to break it open, Roar used Meirir’s ability to skip over the moment he hit the wall.
I took a deep breath.
Nothing wrong with my body.
We’re surrounded by countless magical beasts, but Ever has not allowed them to make the smallest of scratches on us.
Still, if Ever is here, it means Shiori will be coming as well anytime now.
– You’re too annoying.
A combination of fire, water, and other elements struck the room.
All the beasts in the vicinity were burned to death, without even a chance of running away.
Ever managed to protect us, but for the first time, one of her shields was scathed.
– I gave you a chance, but now you’re just a pest.
The magical beasts turned to ashes.
Even though they were forcefully kicked out of their habitats in Snowpeak.
But that’s Shiori. Everything is a tool for her.
That will be my destiny. I will be a toy for her until she no longer needs me.
– Nagami-kun? How are you feeling?
– …Like s̲h̲i̲t̲, thanks to you.
– Ahh, you’re so rebellious. I love it.
Her wicked smile shows her inner thoughts. She must be fantasizing about hundreds of ways to torture me.
– Minagami-san, what would you do if I surrendered now?
– Sorry, but it’s too late now. I’m quite mad, you know?
Shiori wiggled her finger.
– You’ve been a bad boy.
Ever managed to move in time to protect us from what seemed to be a version of Shiori’s Omega Ray, but shot from the tip of her finger.
– Ahahaha! Here’s another one! And another! Come on, Sage of the Forest! You better protect your precious disciple!
– You little…
– Easy there. No time to talk.
“Shortcut, High Tension”
– I’m sorry. You might vanish from this world.
All the magic gushing from her body was concentrated on her hands.
We were enveloped by a blinding light that seemed to swallow the entire mountain.
– What, too much for you!? Ahahaha! I’ll give it 10 seconds before you break!
Ever was gradually getting pushed back.
In fact, the attack was almost reaching us.
I heard a crack on one of Ever’s shields. Not enough for the attack to penetrate her defense, at least yet.
– One… Two… Three… Oh wow, you won’t even survive for 10 seconds.
– What’s wrong? You can’t count past 3? (Ever)
– Still cracking jokes even on the verge of death.
But then, the wounds on the shields started getting smaller.
– Huh? (Shiori)
Shiori put even more power into her attack, but the result didn’t change.
– What is this? (Ever)
The four of us were brimming with confidence looking at Shiori.
With me in the center.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 256"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.