Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 257
“Chapter 257: Rebirth 4”
Repairing weapons and armor usually requires extra materials, but Ever’s case seems to be special.
– Why… are your powers back? I stole them. (Shiori)
– You did. So I remade them. Simple as that.
– “Remake” them? “Simple”? Come on, Nagami-kun, I know you’re not that naive. You understand how complicated a process like that could be.
She’s not wrong. Building my tree from scratch would’ve been near impossible.
The answer was D̲y̲k̲e̲.
Roar used D̲y̲k̲e̲’̲s̲ skill to rewind my powers back to before they were stolen.
I myself am not sure of the details. I’m just glad Roar was able to pull it off.
– …Whatever. The situation hasn’t changed. All of you will soon die.
And once again, she’s right. Even if my abilities are back, I’m not a fighter. I’m simply a supporter.
Roar is extremely exhausted, and Ever can’t do anything but defend in that state.
The only thing we can do is wait for Shiori’s stamina to run out.
High Tension won’t last forever.
– This is as far as you get.
Shiori created a high-quality potion in her hand and downed it in a second.
That’s right… With my powers, she will be able to easily withstand the exhaustion.
I can’t possibly compete with her magical power.
– Fight is on, Nagami-kun. Show me that pitiful face of yours. I want to see you humiliated just like the old times.
Shiori’s attacks intensified.
Spells from all directions and elements assaulted us relentlessly.
Ever was trying her best to defend us all.
– Takaya, I’m at my limit. I can’t keep going anymore. (Roar)
I can’t blame him. He’s done so much for us thus far.
I kept repairing and reinforcing Ever’s shields every chance I had.
– One down. Can the rest of you follow his example? (Shiori)
With the momentum on her side, Shiori cast X-Ray once again.
But before the light reached us-
She faked the X-Ray to distract us.
– That way, please. (Shiori)
She put all her strength on her right leg and kicked my stomach violently.
Ever caught me in time, but that left only 2 shields defending the others.
– I wouldn’t do that if I were you. (Shiori)
And now she was in point-blank range of everyone else.
– RUN! (Takaya)
– Too late. Enjoy a peaceful rest. (Shiori)
Shiori lifted her hand to wipe out my friends from existence.
But she was interrupted by a light beam that almost sliced her hand.
– Listen, I’m a very lenient person. You can do whatever you want with your life. But I think this is too much. (???)
– What are you doing here?
– We were called in to help.
Rifaiv, Arueetel, and two faces that I don’t know. The members of the Thundercloud Ship, except for Ralph, had come to our rescue.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 257"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.