Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 266
“Chapter 266: Distinction Between Right Or Wrong 7”
– Don’t worry. That was the end. It’s over.
The way we used our (my) abilities feels like cheating.
But just this once should be fine.
– That was reckless. Why did you do that?
He must’ve noticed it when removing Shiori’s abilities.
– When I took my last step, I got rid of the abilities you restored. That way, she wouldn’t be able to steal anything.
– Did you not trust us? (Selfia)
– Selfia-san, how are your injuries?
– I’m not weak, I’ll be fine. Back to my question…
– I did trust you all. But I wanted to be as careful as possible.
Shiori had already pulled out a lot of unexpected tricks. In fact, she even strangled me with a tentacle coming out of her throat.
– To be honest, I had expected it to become a race on who would eliminate the other’s ability first. In which case, I would be at a disadvantage.
I’ve never tried doing something like that before, whereas Shiori had much more experience with manipulating her own body.
– I’m glad you were ready to save the day. (Takaya)
– It was weird to see you on the frontline. (Roar)
This wasn’t planned in advance, but I knew Roar would be there, waiting for the moment to strike.
– You and your team have a great bond. (Selfia)
– He’s the best leader I could ask for. (Takaya)
Roar clicked his tongue, but his face was slightly red.
– Ooh, are we done here too?
– Good to see everyone alive.
– And Ralph!
I wanted to ask a handful of questions about what they were up to, but their bodies were full of injuries.
– Don’t worry, I’ll drink China-chan’s blood later. By the way, catch this.
– What? A sword?
Kouya tossed me a sword stained with blood.
The handle had a small jewel, similar to Ever’s life nucleus.
– That’s Ernika’s true form. I killed her. (Ralph)
– You did? I remember being the one doing everything. (Kouya)
– I finished her off. Actually, why were you even there? I could’ve done it by myself.
– HUH? Do you not remember my Grandmaster having to heal you after both of your arms exploded?
– No one asked for her help. Besides, I have feet. I’m the Great Swordsman, demon king. I can use a sword with my feet if I have to.
– Do they call you Great Swordsman because you have a sword cutting through your small brain?
I missed this.
Even after such a fierce battle we can banter like this.
– What happened with Shiori? Is she still alive? (Kouya)
Shiori was laying on the floor next to me. Barely able to breathe.
Her tree is gone. She’s not a threat anymore.
Still, as Arueetel said, she’s way past the point of redemption. I can’t save her.
It’s up to me to make the choice.
– Ralph, I have a favor to ask.
Or rather, a favor to ask of everyone from the thundercloud boat.
Author’s note: Next episode, “Minagami Shiori’s Venture” (267), will be the end of this arc. However, there are still a few more chapters to go. Thank you for reading.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 266"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.