Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 267
“Chapter 267: Minagami Shiori’s Venture”
I don’t know how much time has passed, but I’m still alive.
Or rather, I’m being kept alive.
I didn’t think I would wake up again when I passed out.
I’ve only taken advantage of other people ever since I came to this world. I never cared about what happened to them after.
I just wanted to fulfill my objective.
But I couldn’t do it.
The room was pitch black, but I could tell this was the storage room for Ralph’s weapons in the Thundercloud Boat.
I tried to move my body, but my hands and feet are bound.
No pain in my body.
– Did someone treat my injuries?
The abomination I had as a body is gone. I’m back to my other horrible self.
Even my wrists are back to their place.
– Finally awake.
Ralph opened the door, carrying a small lamp to illuminate the room.
He wasn’t there at the time, but I can tell by his cold look that he knows what happened.
– How long have I been unconscious?
– 2… maybe 3 days. How do you feel?
– I want to die.
– Good to see you’re doing well.
I clicked my tongue in response to his sarcasm.
– Just kill me already. What the hell do you pretend by healing me back to normal?
– If I had it my way, you’d be sliced in a million parts right now. But Takaya has other plans for you.
I don’t get it.
What is going through his mind?
If I was in his shoes, I would’ve made sure I was gone.
Does he still think I can change my mind and become a new person?
How naive is he?
– Ralph! Report. (Selfia)
– She’s awake. I’m taking her with you… Come on, the queen of the elves is waiting.
God, Selfia’s voice pisses me off.
I got too excited during my fight with Nagami-kun. I should’ve killed that annoying b̲i̲t̲c̲h̲ first.
– Come on, move.
I was escorted outside.
There’s nothing I can do.
I’ve become so useless that I can’t even untie myself.
Most of the faces I’m used to seeing were waiting for me.
Rifaiv is holding Ernika’s sword.
Makes me giggle a bit…
There’s not a single part of me that’s sad about her death.
She was so smug when she left, only to die under the title of the Sage of Light.
Serves her right. That’s what happens when you use people as tools.
The same goes for me.
As master, as disciple, I guess.
– Hello, Nagami-kun. I’m happy to see you once again.
My feelings are real.
I thought I’d never see him again if I lost.
I don’t like the way he’s looking at me, but just seeing his face is enough to make me happy.
I love him.
My only regret is that, at some point, that feeling of love became distorted.
– What’s going to happen to me?
– You’ll go to a certain place. (Takaya)
I shouldn’t have stayed unconscious for so long.
If I had woken up immediately I might’ve been able to beg for my life.
…What am I thinking?
Have I gone insane?
– It’ll be a perfect place for you to die. (Takaya)
– So you do intend to kill me.
– If you’re lucky you’ll live. But I wouldn’t rely on your luck, based on recent events.
I know where we’re going. We’re flying above the clouds, yet the rest of the sky is dreary and gray, the atmosphere is damp, and there’s purple lightning running through the clouds.
– We’re in the unexplored area… The Border. (Shiori)
The place the Sage of the Clouds is currently investigating.
There are two worlds: The human world and the demon world. But it is said that there’s a border between both.
It’s unexplored because it’s way too dangerous. Even for the thundercloud crew, the most powerful adventurers in the world, including a sage.
– So… Maybe I’ll live, maybe I won’t.
– You will be exploring the border. As you know, it’s full of traps and extremely dangerous magical beasts. There’s an astronomically low chance that you make it out alive. (Takaya)
– What if I escape?
– Then we’ll fight again. And I’ll win.
Shame. I was hoping he’d say “We’ll live together”.
– Come on, get moving. Do you need me to help you? (Ralph)
– It’s not really the time for jokes. (Shiori)
Ralph untied me.
As expected, all my powers are gone. I was wondering if there was a scenario where I could resist and escape, but for some reason my legs are shaking too much.
My head is a complete mess.
I want to move forward. I want to, but my body isn’t cooperating.
It’s like an invisible something is trying to push me away.
– So this is it… (Shiori)
I looked down the edge of the boat.
So this is how Nagami-kun felt when he landed in this world.
I finally understand him.
But it’s too late now.
– Nagami-kun, please don’t forget about me.
– I probably wouldn’t be able to even if I tried to.
– …That’s okay. Until never, I suppose.
With that, I jumped off the boat.
Selfia cast a spell on me so that the fall wouldn’t kill me if I landed.
– Well, let’s see…
I looked up. That pretty face of his was getting progressively smaller as I kept falling.
So… What will I do now?
The air is not poisonous, and there’s a very small chance that I won’t land close to a magical beast that will feast on me.
I could get by for some time.
– Nagami-kun, I…
The atmosphere around me suddenly became bizarre.
A giant green snake with black and white eyes made its appearance.
It had no wings, but it was still flying. It didn’t have scales or any other details either. It looked like a kid’s depiction of a snake.
And it recognized me as the food.
– …I guess I wasn’t lucky, huh.
How did it find me? Not just that, how is it flying?
– Nagami-kun, I’m sorr-
The last thing I saw was the darkness inside its mouth.
My name is Minagami Shiori. My adventures in this world have come to an end.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 267"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.