Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 274
“Chapter 274: Reverse Training”
Ever, Raksha and I entered the Sage’s Palace.
It’s not as dusty and abandoned as I thought, considering Akane and Ever haven’t been here in a long time.
– Don’t tell me you pretend to have her clean the palace.
– Of course not. And we don’t have time for that.
Raksha has never seen her tree, but she assured us that she sucks at anything that’s not blacksmithing.
– No way, this place is awesome! The view is amazing!
– Uhh, Raksha-san…
– Raksha, please. I’m the one imposing on you.
– Raksha, then. We’ll be going somewhere else. I’ll explain once we get there.
– So you’ll accept me as your apprentice!?
– Again, I’ll explain once we get there. Leave your stuff in the palace.
I chose the Sage’s Forest to scare her but I don’t think she’s physically capable of being afraid.
– I can’t believe my disciple has grown so much. Look at you getting your own little servant. (Ever)
– I never said I’d take her in yet.
– Oh, really? We’ll see about that.
Giggling, Ever turned into her shield form.
It shouldn’t be possible for her to do this, but something changed in her after my treatment.
Although according to Ever, “I could’ve done it if I wanted to, I just didn’t feel like it”.
Having Ever in charge of watching over our surroundings, I took Raksha into the depths of the forest.
– Hyaa! HO!
Raksha had good instincts. She was running around evading all the dangerous plants and beasts we found along the way.
I thought she was only good at blacksmithing…
Her breathing was rough, but she managed to keep up with me.
Four hours later, we arrived at our destination.
– A cave? (Raksha)
– I’m glad this place is still here.
The catastrophe in Snowpeak didn’t change this cave at all.
– Are we in the right place?
– We sure are. Wow, I’m getting nostalgic.
This is where Akane, Mike and I spent months creating Silver.
The improvised furnace we made is still there.
– Ooooh! This place is full of ores. Am I going to be working here?
I took Silver out of its sheath and cleaved it on a rock.
– Woah! Is that your knife?
– Correct. If you can forge something capable of breaking Silver, you’ll become my… Actually, you’ll be accepted into Searat.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 274"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.