Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 275
“Chapter 275: Exam”
– What!? I have to break your precious tool!?
– Yes. You can use anything. A knife, a dagger, an axe. Anything counts.
– I… I can’t. Look at it! I’m not someone who believes objects have a soul or whatever, but just by looking at your knife I can tell that it’s brimming with energy.
– That’s true. If possible, I would’ve loved to keep using it forever. But I think you can tell that much.
– …Yeah. It’s too deteriorated.
Silver wasn’t crafted with some rare magical material. It’s made out of plain iron.
I noticed after our fight with Shiori that it’s reaching the end of its lifespan. I can’t keep repairing it for much longer.
– I think I speak for the knife too when I say that there’d be no better way to go out than by testing out your capabilities.
– …Understood. If that’s your wish, then I’ll accept the test.
– Great. But let me warn you, this knife has been through a lot. You’ll need more than willpower to break it.
– My Grandmaster and I will provide you with any materials you need. There’s a furnace you can use over there. There’s no deadline, but I’d be happy to assist you for the next 2 weeks at most.
– Yes, sir! I will do my best to destroy your precious knife!
– Good. That’s the spirit.
And thus began 2 weeks of rough testing.
Raksha’s first attempt was a regular long sword, emphasizing weight over sharpness.
As the most adept in the usage of weapons among us three, Ever swung the sword against Silver.
– Aaah! What!? (Raksha)
But the sword quickly broke in half. Silver was left unscathed and unfazed as if conveying that Raksha had failed the test.
– Don’t rush. If you fail, try again.
– R-Right! Next time for sure!
And then on the second attempt-
Failed. Third attempt-
Failed. Fourth attempt-
– HAAAAHHHH, WHY!?
No matter what materials she used or how much she refined the weapons, Raksha wasn’t able to even scratch Silver.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 275"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.