Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 276
“Chapter 276: Exam 2”
As expected, Raksha has been struggling to complete the task.
Still, it’s not hard to tell that she has a talent for this.
– She’s good with metals. Even more than Akane. (Ever)
– Yeah. I think so too.
Which is why, regardless of the outcome of this experiment, I plan to recommend her to Rudra and Feria.
She could take care of the minor requests while we focus on downsizing the mountains of work we have.
Rather than a test, I consider this training.
– Aahhhhh, I’m so close!
– Do you want better materials? I can make red iron for you if you need.
– No! That would defeat the purpose.
If she wanted to break Silver she could just use stronger materials…
I guess she inherited the blacksmith’s stubbornness from her father.
– COME ON, BREAK ALREADY!
And another one.
Over and over again.
I’m genuinely surprised that Silver hasn’t given up yet despite how worn out it is.
– We’re about to reach the 2 weeks mark. I have work to do, so I can’t stay here for much longer. Are you going to keep trying by yourself?
– PLEASE! Give me another chance! I can do this!
– Alright. One more chance, then. Remember, there’s no deadline. Take a break and cool your head.
Nodding with frustration, Raksha took a seat near the entrance of the cave.
– She’s too impatient. Why don’t you stop her already? She won’t get any results in that state.
– It’s fine, she can do this. It’ll take her some time to regain her confidence, but it’ll be worth it.
Raksha was sitting on a rock shedding tears and sweat.
And then, a shiny stone hit her head.
– OWW! What!?
It was a clear fragment of a Heaven Jewel.
Not a rare find inside this cave, it seems. But the one at Raksha’s feet looked much clearer than the one I used to repair Mumuruu’s spear.
– Looks like the universe is on your side. (Takaya)
– Excuse me? (Raksha)
– Here’s an idea. Why don’t you try using that stone?
Comments for chapter "Chapter 276"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.