Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 45
Chapter 45: “Negotiations”
– And that’s how we ended up in the human world looking for a craftsman to repair the spear or make a new one. Undercover, of course.
I’m sure it must’ve been hard to find one.
– It wouldn’t take long to find a creator capable of making difficult things like heavenly swords or demonic swords. Even if it was, Letty and I are Succubi, we can get information out of people easily.
Mumuruu and Letty (Who’s not here) were acting as bar girls to overhear rumors about potential craftsmen.
– But they all turned you down?.
– How pathetic. For the Shimmering Succubus Leader, one of the Four Fiendish Guardians, to fall this low…
Mumuruu lowered her head.
– These two suspicious people with their faces covered approach you and ask you to fix something for them. Anyone would be wary. The few people that didn’t immediately turn us down saw the spear and said “Sorry, this is impossible to fix”.
I don’t blame them.
Just from a quick glance, I can tell this spear is completely done for.
I firmly believe that, regardless of the weapon or armor or whatnot, every blacksmith leaves a part of them in their creations.
Even Silver or Akane’s swords have emitted some sort of light at some point, as if proving that they’re part of us.
But I can’t sense that energy in the spear. This trident is no more than a weapon.
– We visited every possible place and we couldn’t find anyone. The spear is still broken. In a way, we came here to sightsee too. We wanted to give our fingers one last look at the sea before they disappear.
Mumuruu looked at Dike.
– MmMM! mMmmmMMm!
– This man was running his mouth with Letty. She might not be very powerful, but she’s one of the best-looking demons out there. He said something along the lines of “We have a Level IX creator in our guild! I’m his friend, so we’re gonna get super rich!”. He was trying way too hard.
– Is that so, Dike?
I freed Dike’s mouth and his response was to look at me apologetically with puppy eyes.
– I’m sorry, Takaya. I barely remember anything about it. It’s just been so long since a pretty woman has wanted to talk to me…
– Come on, don’t be so rough on the little guy. Letty used some of her magic to dry the money out of his pockets anyways.
Then I guess we can’t really blame Dike. Besides, no one expects a demon to be lurking around here.
– We thought he was just lying to get under Letty’s pants, but then he mentioned that the Level IX mage was being trained by the Sage of the Forest herself.
So Mumuruu came to the guild looking for her last hope.
– I see. This is the first time I’ve had a human apprentice, I wanted to keep him a secret for a little longer. (Ever)
Ever bit her lips. She probably wanted to keep training me for longer before sending me out to the real deal, but now her course of action has changed.
– And that’s why I’m here. Oh Illustrious Takaya, I beg of you, please take my request. I’m willing to pay any price necessary. And don’t worry, we won’t spill the beans about you. Please! Save our fingers from being used as sausages!
If the fingers thing is true, I can’t just turn them down.
I never thought my first request would be fixing a demonic spear from someone as important as a demon ruler, especially considering how worthless I always thought I was.
I should not get involved with this. So many blacksmiths rejected them. It’s not something I can do.
But Mumuruu is begging on her knees.
– Magnificent creator, please accept our request!
– I’m sorry, Mistress. I know I was ordered to wait outside, but I couldn’t bring myself to watch any longer.
Golden hair and clear white skin, it was obvious the person who intruded into the room was the one who charmed Roar.
– Takaya, Searat, if you accept this request, I will become your hostage for as long as you want. Does that sound good to you?
Everyone in the room looked shocked after hearing her statement.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 45"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.