Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 50
“Chapter 50: The Demon Maid”
– WHA- WHAT DO YOU THINK Y!3$iS)%6z)%$4!sz%)(??
– Misstress, please calm down. No need for such language.
From the way Letty frowned, Mumuruu had said some pretty foul stuff.
– Complain as much as you want. You can’t go back on this anymore. Mumuruu, the Shimmering Succubus Leader from the Four Fiendish Guardians, is now my disciple’s pet. Aahahahahahaha!
The Grandmaster kept laughing, but I could only sigh at the sight. I’m glad she’s having fun, but I’m not going to just accept these two as personal maids or something.
– Grandmaster, please. Letty-san aside, Mumuruu has her duty in the demon world.
– YEAH! He’s right! I wouldn’t be able to go back if I’m chained to Takaya!
– Hm? Listen, you two came here with a request for my apprentice. He delivered, you were satisfied with it. This is just what we deserve. By the way, Mumuruu, what’s your payment?
– We never actually decided. I was the only one who made an offer.
Ever nodded at Letty’s words.
– That’s right. The price for Mumuruu’s part of the request is that you two become Takaya’s property. Not just your attractive bodies, your own servants and all your wealth too!
– Uhh, Grandmaster, does that mean-
– I’ll get to pluck every hair out of your private parts one by one!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!
It means “My disciple’s property is also my property”.
I’m starting to wonder who the real demon is.
– What’s wrong, Takaya? These two will be able to live their life without worries!
I raised my voice towards the lively Ever, who, as a response, just clicked her tongue.
– Please take off their collars. This is not what I want. Though I do want the money, but the guild can take care of that.
– B-But, Mumuruu is one of the Four Fiendish Guardians! She could be useful for us in the future.
– Release them. Or else, you’re not getting dinner tonight.
The Grandmaster was supposed to be my superior, but she flinched as soon as I pulled out the secret weapon.
My cooking skills have improved a lot. So much so that the Grandmaster almost drools just thinking about it.
She can’t let herself miss out on my meals.
– *Sigh* Fine. I get it. I took the joke too far. Please, I don’t want to taste Akane’s cooking ever again.
Ever shrugged and released the two Succubi.
Akane, who no one seemed to be noticing, was seething in the back of the room. I pity her a bit.
– Phew… You really scared me there. I’m myself am pretty good at magic but with the spear in this state, I’d be no match against the Sage of the Forest.
The Four Fiendish Guardians seem to be no joke. They could stand up to Ever at their full power.
I wonder what shape would form with a tree paper from Mumuruu.
– Thank you so much for saving us, Takaya. I wouldn’t be able to begin explaining how the Mistress became someone’s pet.
– Don’t worry about it. Please continue taking care of Mumuruu. I don’t think she’d accomplish anything without you.
– Heh, of course. What a troublesome Mistress.
Letty looked lovingly at Mumuruu, who was lashing out at Ever.
I’m sure the sentiment goes both ways.
It’s a beautiful thing.
– Well, Mistress, you should get back to the demon world already. It’s been a month since we came to the human world. You have to get back on duty soon.
– Right. I have to welcome dear mother… Wait, Letty, what did you just say?
Trident of Darkness in hand, Mumuruu turned to Letty.
– Hm? I said you should go back to the demon world.
– What? You’re coming with me. Hey, why are you hugging Takaya’s arm?
I hadn’t realized, but something soft was pressing against my arm.
– I’ll stay here at the guild and work as Takaya’s maid. That was the price to pay.
– B-But, what about helping me?
– As I told you, I’ve made the necessary arrangements already. Send a familiar if you need anything.
But I just told her that it wasn’t necessary…
I thought she didn’t want to work here.
– So, Takaya…
Letty’s grip on my arm tightened.
– Can you feel it? My heart… Takaya, I fell for you the moment I saw you working so earnestly. I was mesmerized.
– Uh… Letty-san!?
Letty pulled my completely blood-colored face closer to hers.
Everyone in the room was surprised by the sudden turn in Letty’s behavior.
– Heyyy~ Sorry about that misunderstanding! You two have been taking care of Takaya these past two months, right? Come on Takaya, you should’ve said something soone-
And here we have Meirir intruding with impeccable timing.
– GghhMeirir-san!? (Takaya)
– A. (Meirir)
Meirir’s gaze was fixed on Takaya first and then switched to Letty, who clearly had a crush on him.
– Aaa… HahaHAHAHA! I think I have intruded on something I shouldn’t have!!! Excuse me!!!!!
– No! Meirir-san!
– UWAAAAAAAAAAHHH! AND NOW A BLONDE MAID TOO!? TAKAYA, I HATE YOU!!!
Meirir ran away at maximum speed while crying her eyes out.
– Ahh, not again…
And thus goes another day in my noisy life.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 50"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.