Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 97
“Chapter 97: The Hidden Room in the Fortress 2”
– T-This place is huge… (Takaya)
Everyone was as surprised as I was.
How does a room like this even exist?
It’s full of books, tools, medicine, and weapons. The bookshelves are so tall that I can’t see the top.
– The master said you’re free to use anything. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask.
– Huh? You know where everything is?
– Well, I AM the guard of this warehouse.
– Why are you doing this, though? Your master told you to help someone you don’t even know.
– Who knows. I’m only but a ghost. I can’t possibly read my master’s mind. But…
– He said something like “It’s not fair when only one side is favored”.
Did he know about Raigoh?
Regardless of who the slime is, it’s clear he has a lot of information about the demon world.
Is he even more important than the Four Fiendish Guardians?
– Takaya, what’s wrong?
– Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about something. Anyways, we have to hurry.
I’ll keep digging once we’re out of here. Besides, he did say we’d meet again.
– Mary-san, we’re looking to forge a new demonic spear. We have to melt the Trident of Darkness. Do you think this place has the tools for that?
– The trident… I see. You’ll need some books and a powerful mallet. Please wait here.
Mary grabbed a key from the hundreds of keys on her waist and floated away. Apparently, all the vaults in this place are locked.
I’d like to see them all but it would probably take weeks.
After a brief moment, Mary came back with books and a bag of tools.
– Here. Do remember that we’re only lending you these for the time. Make sure to return them.
– Of course. Thank you.
One of the books was a training guide on forging demon swords and spears. It was written in demon language but Letty was translating for me.
– Trident… Here!
After flipping through the pages, Letty found a weapon that looked exactly like the one I’m carrying.
The instructions were very specific and detailed, as opposed to the rest of the weapons described in the book. It’s enough to be able to tell that the person who wrote this was just like me. Anxious, but meticulous.
– Letty, what do we need to melt the trident?
– It says here that the only thing with enough temperature to melt it is the breath of a zombie dragon.
– And where can you find a zombie dragon?
– They don’t live in any specific place, they fly around the demon world. We just have to use bait to lure them.
As expected from dragons, they’re a very rare species.
– Is there no other way?
Letty shook her head.
– Mary-san, just in case, would you happen to have bottled zomb-
I guess it won’t be that easy.
– Our only choice is to wait for a dragon to use the destroyed fortress as its new place.
– G W R O O O O O O O H H H –
A roar strong enough to shake the warehouse resounded.
– Letty… Uh… Is that…
– I’m not sure. I find it hard to believe that something so convenient would happen.
We all had the same reaction.
– The zombie dragon?
Comments for chapter "Chapter 97"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.