Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 98
“Chapter 98: VERSUS Zombie Dragon”
– G W R O O O O O O O H H H –
– I can’t believe this… (Letty)
The moment I stepped outside, a horrible smell invaded my nose.
It is a zombie, after all, but the dragon was in a complete state of decay. One of its eyes (or what was left of it) was dangling out of its socket.
Its ribs were sticking out of its body, and some of the organs were exposed through the ribs.
– Takaya, stay behind. The liquid it sprays is highly poisonous. Be careful with letting the smell reach your nose.
Letty stepped in front of me to prevent the yellow liquid from pouring on me.
The decayed ooze filled with maggots reached the castle and dissolved the rubble.
– Lemy, Yamy, don’t take your eyes off it. (Letty)
The maids spread their wings and rose to the sky.
– Feria, I’ll act as a decoy. Its breath is stored inside its body, it works like solid fuel. Collect it. (Letty)
– Understood. I’ll protect Takaya.
– Letty, don’t do anything stupid. (Takaya)
Letty nodded, smiled, and then flew right onto the zombie dragon.
The dragon is big enough that it could overshadow the entire fortress. Trying to defeat it with just our group would be stupid.
But we only need to fulfill our goal.
– Elf unit, use this bottle to save the pilot light. (Werg)
– Thank you Diana… Well, I guess you’re Werg now. (Feria)
When light shone through the brown bottle, I could see magic words on its surface. It must be a special bottle to store certain items.
– G W R W O O W O O O O O H H H –
– Let’s hide behind the rubble. You, skeleton, protect the stuffed animal.
– Stand. (Michael)
The four of us hid in the gaps between the rubble while trying to avoid the ooze raining down. Feria’s magic can repel it, but I’d rather she saved it for now.
– I wonder if Letty will be fine. (Takaya)
The dragon’s movements are slow due to its size and the rotting of its joints, but with every roar or maneuver it sprays poison everywhere.
– Aaah, come on, just spit it out already! (Takaya)
As far as I know, dragons are supposed to attack using mostly their claws and breath, but this one isn’t showing any sign of it. It’s just roaring in annoyance.
– I think we should assume that’s its trump card. (Feria)
Feria readied her bow to provide cover at any moment.
If things get bad, she’ll have to jump into action.
– …Hm? That-
I spotted something small and black accompanied by a buzz.
– What’s wrong?
– Nothing. Seems like there are mosquit- Kh!?
The mosquito bit me. I tried killing it but something was wrong.
– I can’t… move…
When I turned towards the dragon again, I saw a dense fog of mosquitos swarming the field.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 98"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.