Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 165
“Chapter 165: Failure”
× × ×
On a night when the blizzard was especially bad, Tsubakibaru Akane snuck out of the house after her grandmother had finished today’s “service”.
Her parents trained her well, so the cold was nothing to Akane.
– I’ll save everyone. Mom and Dad said I’m very talented.
Akane took a deep breath of the piercing cold air, trying to make as little noise as possible with her footsteps.
– That which froze the hopes and dreams of my family. I will burn it.
She heard the story from her relatives. The story of how her ancestors were kicked out of their territory.
Akane was angry. Why did they have to be driven out? Why was their peace interrupted? Why did they blame the Oni?
That’s when her horns appeared.
The longest and most crimson horns in the entire village, as her parents said.
“You’re the vivid image of our ancestors”
Yuri and Rokurou were waiting at the residence, preventing Fuji from finding out about this.
– I’ll save everyone using my flames. Just wait.
Determined, Akane found the first obstacle.
– Hm. I know who you are. I thought we were done for today.
– Grandmother might be, but I’m not.
Bloodlust was emanating from the golden eyes of the wolf.
Fire erupted from Akane’s entire body, turning the nearby snow into water.
– Give us back our island.
– Not yet, little Oni.
– LEAVE US ALONE, MOONFLOWER!
The wolf was met with a pillar of flame big enough to be seen from anywhere on the island.
– Alright. Step one, done.
Akane walked towards the shrine where Moonflower was.
× × ×
– You created a mirage? (Takaya)
Yuri stopped to take a breather, so I turned to Akane.
– I was the most talented individual in the entire village.
– The plan was to distract the wolf with a mirage and destroy Moonflower. (Yuri)
– And then… that failed?
– Yes. (Akane)
Akane stared at the sword in my hands.
– That sword doesn’t just absorb magic, it absorbs any form of enthusiasm or heat.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 165"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.