Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 19
I asked Feria while looking at the big roots spreading around.
Considering all the things I went through with my previous group, I assumed I had at least some experience with processing materials.
But I never thought it would be this relevant.
Manufacturing in this world is similar to what you would see in a game. Blacksmithing, creating potions, etc.
I looked again at the roots in the tree paper.
Looking closely I realized that some of the various roots had phosphorescent fruits hanging from them. The details of this drawing were impeccable.
– The tree paper takes a person’s energy and uses it to form a tree. Sometimes it’s a tall tree that reaches the sky, sometimes it’s a tree with abundant leaves, sometimes it’s a tree with countless fruits. That’s how we judge someone’s skill.
– But my tree is just roots, right? There are no branches or leaves.
The upper part of my “tree” was merely a stump. You’d think that with such roots the tree would have a giant trunk and tons of branches.
The stump was cleanly cut.
– Goes to show how rare you are. It’s true that the upper part might be empty, but the lower part is more than enough to describe you. (Feria)
– Yeah Takaya, don’t sweat it. You’re one hell of a guy. My tree paper looked like a drawing made by a 3-year-old. (Roar)
– Of course it did. It’s you we’re talking about. (Meirir)
– Yeah, figures. (Dike)
– …Hey. (Roar)
Any opportunity to make fun of Roar is welcomed. But I wonder what their own trees looked like.
– Takaya, you passed. You’re now a part of Searat. In fact, I want you to be one of us. I can’t let go of someone with a skill like yours.
There are so many things to learn from now on.
But now, I’ve become a member of Searat.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 19"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.