Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 48
“Chapter 48: True Showcase of Skills”
– This is my…
The moment I saw the workshop, my heart was filled with emotions.
I’ve never been good at this kind of thing. In fact, I don’t think blacksmithing suits me at all.
But, the more I trained, the more I became absorbed in mastering my skills.
I can turn a useless rock into something useful.
Actually, there’s no such thing as something “useless” in this world.
I’m glad my growth made me realize that.
– Rudra-san, Feria-san… Thank you for going so far for someone like me.
– You don’t have to worry about it. If you really want to repay us, then get to work. (Rudra)
– Right. We have to pay our debts, otherwise we’ll all end up on the streets. Well, I guess we’d make that work out somehow. (Feria)
I’m so happy to be here. I’m so glad I was able to join Searat.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to express just how grateful I am.
But first, I have to see Mumuruu’s request through.
I slapped my cheeks and got fired up.
– Akane-san, I’m going to melt the Heaven Jewel. Could you please get the furnace ready?
– I’ll get on it. What are you planning to do?
– I’ll mix it with this.
I grabbed some of the rensagoke.
– I trust you know what you’re doing. Let’s get to it then.
Akane lit the charcoal in the furnace.
– Master, what should I do?
– Please keep watch. I don’t want anyone to interrupt me.
Mike transformed into a wolf and ran to the door. I don’t really mind being interrupted, but if I didn’t give her anything to do she would frown at me.
– Hmm, I can feel your determination. I got myself a fine disciple!
Ever nodded in delight at the two apprentices and the wolf.
– Mumuruu-san, the spear.
I laid the broken Trident of Darkness on the workbench.
I felt a strange sense of discomfort when looking at the broken section.
This spear has been used for thousands of years. I’m not surprised it broke, especially considering how poor Mumuruu’s maintenance must’ve been.
However, there’s also the possibility that it didn’t just break by itself. Someone could’ve damaged it. And if they did, they didn’t do a good job of hiding it, since even a novice blacksmith like me can tell.
We’ll find out soon.
If it broke due to old age, I won’t be able to repair it.
Otherwise, someone purposefully did it.
– Takaya, what did you mean by “gluing it”?
Letty asked, doubtful.
– I’ll use some of the Heaven Jewel as adhesive and mix it with the spear.
There’s nothing else I can do. No, I should say this is what I CAN do.
It was finally time to show what I’m capable of.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 48"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.